Sink or Swim: RGIII, Bradford, Cutler, Dalton

Douchebag post.  IF Rumble was made a mod, I have no doubt he would perform his assigned duties with no issue.....just like he runs his businesses.   Next time, just shut the fuck up instead of determining someone's capabilities when you have no idea. 

:20:

I laugh at some of the posts here anymore.  People acting like they're fooling anyone and hypocrites running all over the place.

One of the biggest douchebags in the history of this site trying to call someone else a douchebag.   :lol:

This thread is a complete troll job and even Rumble will cop to that.

Douchebag post.  IF Rumble was made a mod, I have no doubt he would perform his assigned duties with no issue.....just like he runs his businesses.   Next time, just shut the fuck up instead of determining someone's capabilities when you have no idea. 

I agree but please be a little more constructive with your feedback next time Khat ;)

Yes,  rumble can be put on ignore. I have him on ignore. I don't know why more of you don't. 

Also, he's trolling to get hits. Please just ignore him. 

Lick my balls. Someone please quote me. 

And 1181, if we had a most hated rating you know you win that category. We should do some cleansing on this site seriously. 

Trolling to get hits???! The guy is a huge supporter of this site..

And trolling to increase page views, I guess, is a way of doing that, yes. 

It's also a way to drive more and more people away.

There is literally no new ground being covered here, it didn't need a new thread, it could have been used to bump any of ten million dalton threads where the same ground has been covered. 

It's trolling pure and simple, and why this site is no longer a must stop for me for bengals chatter. 

:20:

I laugh at some of the posts here anymore.  People acting like they're fooling anyone and hypocrites running all over the place.

One of the biggest douchebags in the history of this site trying to call someone else a douchebag.   :lol:

This thread is a complete troll job and even Rumble will cop to that.

It was simply good advice, that if followed, will keep you from looking like a fool once again.....like you did with that post to Rumble. 

It was simply good advice, that if followed, will keep you from looking like a fool once again.....like you did with that post to Rumble. 

someone needs to learn his own advice...like two years ago.

man, the trolls get testy when you bite back.

Could it be that I'm not a dumbass?  Dumbasses believe it's either Black or white, Intelligent people understand nuanced thought.  Which side of the fence are you on scharm?

Oh, nuanced thought. Either you support Andy Dalton or you are dumbass? Makes perfect sense not to look at it in black and white, lol. I'm clearly not on your side of the fence.

End of the day Andy Dalton hasn't put forth the performance to prove his doubters wrong. Some posters like yourself act like babies when this gets discussed on this board.

They think Andy sinks. I hope they are wrong but let's not act like there is not plenty of foundation for that opinion.

By the way, there is actually a middle ground on dalton, not that any of the usual trollers will admit to it.  

I think he has shown improvement, I appreciate what he has accomplished in his first few years, but I also wouldn't sign him to a long-term deal now and hope that he shows the next step that I for one would like to see - better performance in "big games" before the Bengals commit to him longer-term. 

Also, I hope the "big game" performance improvement extends to the head coach and some of his teammates as well.

There, a middle ground. Not that any of the people who troll this topic want that. They just want to fuck up the site, perpetually. 

By the way, there is actually a middle ground on dalton, not that any of the usual trollers will admit to it.  

I think he has shown improvement, I appreciate what he has accomplished in his first few years, but I also wouldn't sign him to a long-term deal now and hope that he shows the next step that I for one would like to see - better performance in "big games" before the Bengals commit to him longer-term. 

Also, I hope the "big game" performance improvement extends to the head coach and some of his teammates as well.

There, a middle ground. Not that any of the people who troll this topic want that. They just want to fuck up the site, perpetually. 

of course there is middle ground. He's an 80 something rated QB. That's what they are middle ground.

Lick my balls. Someone please quote me. 

And 1181, if we had a most hated rating you know you win that category. We should do some cleansing on this site seriously. 

Rumble is one of the best posters on here, he always is trying to have fun and talk football or babes... and if anyone finds anything wrong with that... switch to a fucking stealers site. scharm, on the other hand, has turned into a troll for some reason. This site, like most other football related sites, sucks during the off season.

Rumble is one of the best posters on here, he always is trying to have fun and talk football or babes... and if anyone finds anything wrong with that... switch to a fucking stealers site. scharm, on the other hand, has turned into a troll for some reason. This site, like most other football related sites, sucks during the off season.

I agree USN on the Rumble part..not so much on scharm

Offseason is a BITCH! 14 weeks left until Football is back. 

I hate Rumble. But I put up with him because I like Fondue and Churrascara. And energy drinks like red bull but with alcohol. And I feel bad because he's a Browns fan.

I hate you too you bastard :p

Haha....I sense hurt feelings and hurt butt.   I bet a jello pudding pop would make you feel better!!

:lol:

tumblr_n1czyrCQbv1t8w8d5o1_500.gif

of course there is middle ground. He's an 80 something rated QB. That's what they are middle ground.

. The majority of qbs in the hall of fame are 80s rated qbs.

Just like dalton ;)

Being an 80s rated qb after 3 years shouldn't be considered a bad thing. Only someone with an agenda would think it is.

People take all of this shit way to fucking serious..

It's not effecting you paying your bills, your family or anything really that important to any of us....

I really can't understand all of the outrage and nasty shit people say to each other.

about everything I have said over the last few weeks about this has been in jest... This debate went nuclear a long time ago, there is no discussion any more.

I like all you mutha fuckers.... whether you agree with me or you are wrong..... :fistpump:

Anyone want real Bengal news?   A friend of mine is a trainer with the Bengals.....and they said Dalton looked really good today.   Taking command, moving guys around, helping with playcalls etc....  I felt encouraged but then I remembered Dalton sucks. 

. The majority of qbs in the hall of fame are 80s rated qbs.

Just like dalton ;)

Being an 80s rated qb after 3 years shouldn't be considered a bad thing. Only someone with an agenda would think it is.

He's trolling, just ignore him. 

Archived