I really like Joseph and think one day he'd make a good HC..He is a great teacher and feel that he needs a little more experience before he becaomes a HC. But the Broncos are interviewing him. I personally think Kubiak gets that job because of his previous experience and his relationship with Elway. I actually hope that Joseph becomes our HC one day..Thoughts??

I hope it's not a secret DC interview. 

Agree  That's what I believe it is...Kubiak will get that job if he wants..

I too think Kubiak gets the job if he wants it & that its very possible Joseph could secretly be offered the DC position. Though I'm pretty certain that the Bengals do not have to let him leave for that, as I believe that is considered a lateral move, I don't think the would stop him.

I too think Kubiak gets the job if he wants it & that its very possible Joseph could secretly be offered the DC position. Though I'm pretty certain that the Bengals do not have to let him leave for that, as I believe that is considered a lateral move, I don't think the would stop him.

The Bengals should do everything they could to keep him.Great coach

I don't know if he'll get the job, but Vance Joseph doesn't strike me as the Bengal lifer type.

But stay or go I'm just happy he was here to help develop Kirkpatrick, Dennard, and Iloka at a very critical point in their careers. 

I don't know if he'll get the job, but Vance Joseph doesn't strike me as the Bengal lifer type.

But stay or go I'm just happy he was here to help develop Kirkpatrick, Dennard, and Iloka at a very critical point in their careers. 

All 3 seemed to make huge strides this season but that's all I really have to go on, other than the obvious recommendation of being a potential HC candidate.

Archived