!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ STEALERS GAME THREAD!!!

From the NFL Rule Book:

It is a foul if a player initiates unnecessary contact against a player who is in a defenseless posture.
(a) Players in a defenseless posture are: [. . .]
(2) A receiver attempting to catch a pass; or who has completed a catch and has not had time to protect himself or has not clearly become a runner. If the receiver/runner is capable of avoiding or warding off the impending contact of an opponent, he is no longer a defenseless player;
[. . .]
(b) Prohibited contact against a player who is in a defenseless posture is:
(1) [....]; and
(2) Lowering the head and making forcible contact with the top/crown or forehead/”hairline” parts of the helmet against any part of the defenseless player’s body.”

Where's the flag for that hit on Jones, refs?!?

Too bad for Bell. It was a clean hit though

I have no sympathy for that team.. I have seen them break two jaws on dirty hits, take our QB out in the playoffs and many many many other things.... Fuck them..every one of them...

#endrant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So how many Bells = a Carson?

Trying to calculate the Karma exchange right now... 

I'm expecting a 3:1 exchange--that is the second time Bell's been injured against the Bengals when he's at home...first time, it cost him the playoff game,  Baltimore did the honors of making Pittsburgh one-and-done.  It's looking like this one may sideline him for the rest of this one...but apparently it looks like it's gonna take Marvin Jones as a sort of equalizer--that was a rough one there....:(

I have no sympathy for that team.. I have seen them break two jaws on dirty hits, take our QB out in the playoffs and many many many other things.... Fuck them..every one of them...

#endrant

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^What he said^^

Archived