Record at the BYE

I've been wondering what everyone's feelings are on comfort level at the BYE week depending on how these next two games shake out. We play KC and TB:

(4 - 4) - The absolute worst case scenario at this point. Not only would they be dropping a game away at KC (pretty much accepted at this point), but also dropping a game at home...to the Bucs (unacceptable). To me, this wouldn't offer much hope going forward, especially if Bal, Pit, and Cle all win at least one game in the next two weeks (Pit on BYE next week).

(5 - 3) - Not great, but not necessarily bad either. Win one you lose one, still in pretty good shape. Obviously we'd prefer to have a conference win in there but either way we'll gladly take the "W" from either team.

(6 - 2) - The best case scenario, which would be spectacular. Not only defending our home turf against an opponent who I believe isn't as talented as the Bengals, but more importantly a win on the road IN PRIMETIME which puts the league on notice. I think this catapults their confidence level and propels them to division champs.

The second half of the season is filled with divisional matchups (50%!). Finishing strong before the bye is crucial if we want to see our boys back in the Playoffs. Who Dey!!!

1 minute ago, Jamie_B said:

4-3, tracking for 9-7 getting a wildcard and losing in the first round.

It's what we do.

You forget the next step, extending Marvin another 2 years for getting us to the playoffs.

Archived