oldschooler

Keeping our enemies close 2019

On 5/18/2019 at 10:26 PM, Cricket said:

...talk about having friends in low places.

Winner.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

he looks like that duck dynasty dude

He looks like he fucks his sister.

19 minutes ago, Hooky said:

He looks like he fucks his sister.

Well, since he doesn't have one your burn wasn't very good.  Now if you said his brother....

5 hours ago, Griever said:

hryEYn.gif

I can't stop watching this guy get totally fucked up!   Damn!

16 hours ago, SF2 said:

it's pretty awesome. 

17 hours ago, High School Harry said:

how about mother?

Image result for what you say about my mama

On 6/17/2019 at 11:14 AM, SF2 said:

Well, since he doesn't have one your burn wasn't very good.  Now if you said his brother....

I don't know or give two shits about his family tree. I was just saying that he looks like somebody that would fuck his sister if he had one.

Lincoln was a great president, but obviously not much of a speller (it's STEALER!)...oh wait...I just noticed who posted this...NEVERMIND!   :)

2 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Lincoln was a great president, but obviously not much of a speller (it's STEALER!)...oh wait...I just noticed who posted this...NEVERMIND!   :)

:glare:

On 6/17/2019 at 5:31 PM, SF2 said:

reminds me of the Green Bay game in 2009 when the best hit /tackle of the day was when the big, husky security guy decleated the fan who ran on the field and stole the ball from Farve.....

decleat1.jpg

slide2_original.gif

2009 & we were all saying they needed to sign his ass up. Here we are 10 years later and we still don't have shit for LB's. The best one we've had in that stretch was a UDFA.  

On 6/20/2019 at 12:17 PM, esjbh2 said:

he made a hella good penny, too.

We all try to accomplish things in life, that perhaps will be useful for others, like leaving a legacy. Be remembered.

Twenty years from now, that fellow may not have accomplished anything useful, but no doubt will still be remembered. 

31 minutes ago, oldschooler said:

Dude picks Baltimore because he thinks Lamar Jackson is going to develop.  Jackson averaged 75 yards passing per game, took WAY TOO many hits and had a 58% completion rate.  RGIII v2.0  

I just don't know how anyone is going to compete with the almighty powerhouse in Cleveland!!! 

It is just one of those unfortunate things where our past is coming back to haunt us. Until we win a fucking playoff game, nothing is going to change as far as media coverage/opinions.

"Same old Bengals"

Feels unfair how the Browns sort of became media darlings seemingly overnight though. Their recent ineptitude was just as bad as the Bengals were in the 90's-early 00's. We never had an 0-16 season. Only thing I can think of is the Mayfield OBJ star power?? I don't get it.

20 minutes ago, Griever said:

It is just one of those unfortunate things where our past is coming back to haunt us. Until we win a fucking playoff game, nothing is going to change as far as media coverage/opinions.

"Same old Bengals"

Feels unfair how the Browns sort of became media darlings seemingly overnight though. Their recent ineptitude was just as bad as the Bengals were in the 90's-early 00's. We never had an 0-16 season. Only thing I can think of is the Mayfield OBJ star power?? I don't get it.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

giphy.gif

Yep, the media love drama queens and prima donnas. They barely pay any attention to Larry Fitzgerald or AJ Green but Dez Bryant!!!!!  The networks promote the games by promoting the outspoken stars, not the quiet guys who do their jobs.