Jason

The Official 2020 First Round Draft Thread!

NO Spoilers!!!!

Let's make Joe Burrow a Bengal!!

Who Dey!!!

1 minute ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

I want Goodell to step up and say “we have a trade........kidding”

:biggrin: 

There are always trades, drops, and surprises in the first round.  After the first 20 picks or so depending who might fall....any thoughts about moving from #33 to back into the late 1st round and grab someone?

1 minute ago, westside bengal said:

There are always trades, drops, and surprises in the first round.  After the first 20 picks or so depending who might fall....any thoughts about moving from #33 to back into the late 1st round and grab someone?

If Becton falls (I really doubt it) I would trade up for him.  I don't think the Bengals would though.

Okay, its an unsubstantiated rumor from a completely different website, but the following just got posted:

Rumor is the Bengals are now entertaining a “Godfather” deal from the Dolphins where they’d acquire the #3 pick from Detroit and hand over both it and their number 5 for Burrow. I can’t see that happening... but it’d be awesome.

2 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Okay, its an unsubstantiated rumor from a completely different website, but the following just got posted:

Rumor is the Bengals are now entertaining a “Godfather” deal from the Dolphins where they’d acquire the #3 pick from Detroit and hand over both it and their number 5 for Burrow. I can’t see that happening... but it’d be awesome.

Wont happen...bank it

7 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Literally, schefter reported at 7:00 that brown welcomed burrow to the bengals yesterday and sent swag.

2 minutes ago, membengal said:

Literally, schefter reported at 7:00 that brown welcomed burrow to the bengals yesterday and sent swag.

Rumor started by Stephen Ross..owner of Dolphins...

21 minutes ago, Jason said:

If Becton falls (I really doubt it) 

I think Becton goes in the top 5 perhaps. And maybe #4 to the Giants. He's clearly the best OL in my view. 

16 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

“Godfather” deal from the Dolphins where they’d acquire the #3 pick from Detroit and hand over both it and their number 5 for Burrow. 

I'd rather have Burrow than the 3rd and 5th pick. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, BlackJesus said:

I think Becton goes in the top 5 perhaps. And maybe #4 to the Giants. He's clearly the best OL in my view. 

He could.  Some scouts agree with you.

19 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Wont happen...bank it

if it did, with things are fucked up right now with remote trades and picks, its not the year to even try that in this draft

20 minutes ago, Gremzz said:

I want chaos and errors galore during this broadcast

If Bengals were smart they would have told the Comish in advance, "if you don't hear from us for some technical reason, the pick is Burrow." 

The Bengals have the youngest coaching staff in the league.  If anyone is up to speed on the modern technology, it's them.

34 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Wow, how would MIA get #3 without giving up #5?  I guess giving up 18 and 26 (or whatever their other picks are)

4 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

If Bengals were smart they would have told the Comish in advance, "if you don't hear from us for some technical reason, the pick is Burrow." 

I pray we don't autodraft a kicker.

It's 8pm.  Now to suffer thru 20 minutes of hype and commercials.... Time that can only be used by Mike to blow it....

17 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I'd rather have Burrow than the 3rd and 5th pick. 

me too

I would be devastated if Joe isn't the pick