Sewer Brewer: Week 8

10 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Yeah, it's gotta be Lawson.  The Bengals never seem to coast to a win.  Blame their perpetual prevent defense everytime they have a multi-score lead and boneheaded penalties by the D. 

Gotta be Lou, my freaking heart can't take this D much longer

I’m okay if nobody gets the award this week, but Lawson would be the best candidate for that one play.

However, we should note that it is a good thing if the Sewer Brewer award is going to a player for just one play, instead of numerous plays or a complete package of suckitude.

1 hour ago, Cricket said:

I’m okay if nobody gets the award this week, but Lawson would be the best candidate for that one play.

However, we should note that it is a good thing if the Sewer Brewer award is going to a player for just one play, instead of numerous plays or a complete package of suckitude.

True, except for that time Pat Sims stupidly fell for Drew Brees attempt to draw the defense offsides....

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2010/12/5/1857321/pat-sims-i-moved-my-fault-all-my-fault

Week 1: Randy Bullocks

Week 2: John Ross

Week 3: Billy Price is Wrong

Week 4: Drew Urine Sample

Week 5: AJ Green

Week 6: Darius Wilson Phillips

Week 7: Darius Wilson Phillips

Week 8: Carl Lawson

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Even I would have given Lawson a pass on this award this week - no harm in having a blank where no one is picked

Except that play was a perfect Brewer play.  Dumb penalty, one he has taken before, that negates a turnover when the game was on the line. 

16 hours ago, tibor75 said:

True, except for that time Pat Sims stupidly fell for Drew Brees attempt to draw the defense offsides....

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2010/12/5/1857321/pat-sims-i-moved-my-fault-all-my-fault

Week 1: Randy Bullocks

Week 2: John Ross

Week 3: Billy Price is Wrong

Week 4: Drew Urine Sample

Week 5: AJ Green

Week 6: Darius Wilson Phillips

Week 7: Darius Wilson Phillips

Week 8: Carl Lawson

Your turning into Chris Berman with those names..

Archived