2021 Mock Draft Simulators

2 hours ago, membengal said:

There's a ton of that tape out there --- feel free to find it and post it!

I should look but pass...

Im not knocking the kid..

Id rather see his 10yrd splits than a 40..

His tall and has the length teams love in their tackles..

Another 10-15 lbs on him in time will add to his base strength..

Hes also has a high IQ for a lineman..

Only  see us drafting him would be to move down to 20 or so to justify taking him..

39 minutes ago, membengal said:

As a player? Why not. I assume he wasn't saying Chase was like him off the field, was he?

AB or Josh Gordon aren't names you want mentioned when being evaluated. Someone said Chase is a faster Anquan Boldin. That sort of comparison is better. 

Um. I would far rather have the next AB on the field than the next Anquan Boldin. Weird. Unless he was saying that Chase is in danger of having off-field issues like AB, you are being kinda strange about this.

That article was absolutely glowing on Chase's upside, and the comp to AB as a player is fascinating. AB in his prime was unstoppable. 

1 hour ago, membengal said:

Um. I would far rather have the next AB on the field than the next Anquan Boldin. Weird. Unless he was saying that Chase is in danger of having off-field issues like AB, you are being kinda strange about this.

That article was absolutely glowing on Chase's upside, and the comp to AB as a player is fascinating. AB in his prime was unstoppable. 

When prospects are compared to current or former NFL players, the comparisons are usually intended to be flattering. Bringing up Antonio Brown in conjunction with a prospect isn't flattering. Sewell was dominant in college but nobody uses Tony Mandrich as a comparison for him because it isn't flattering even though Mandrich was even more dominant in college than Sewell.

5 hours ago, sparky151 said:

When prospects are compared to current or former NFL players, the comparisons are usually intended to be flattering. Bringing up Antonio Brown in conjunction with a prospect isn't flattering. Sewell was dominant in college but nobody uses Tony Mandrich as a comparison for him because it isn't flattering even though Mandrich was even more dominant in college than Sewell.

I think the reference is about ability.

Never heard of Chase being a problem..

Still take Pitts over him if it comes to that.....

12 hours ago, spicoli said:

2021 First Round NFL Mock Draft via PFN’s Mock Draft Simulator v 4.0

https://www.profootballnetwork.com/2021-first-round-nfl-mock-draft-via-pfns-mock-draft-simulator-v-4-0/

Different at least.

If this is how the first four picks play out, I'm hoping they signed at least two OLine starters in FA.  Highly doubt both Sewell and Chase go before us.  Even if they do, I'd think Slater is the likely backup plan over Farley.  I'd probably search like Hell for a trade with somebody wanting one of the QBs remaining on the board for at least one (and hopefully two) more premium picks.

Archived