Sewer Brewer: Week 16

18 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Missed the game as I was travelling.  I assume no winner given the blow out.  Yet very disappointed in the D giving up 14 points when it mattered against a trashy offense and a 3rd string QB

Hilton was being abused all day. I only heard Bates name once. Nothing was as much "Sewer Brewer" as Chase was close with his taunting penalty. I know people will complain about it but it was right in front of the Ravens bench. it was obvious what he was doing and cost us 4 points.  thankfully it didn't matter. 

1 hour ago, indianacane02 said:

Hilton was being abused all day. I only heard Bates name once. Nothing was as much "Sewer Brewer" as Chase was close with his taunting penalty. I know people will complain about it but it was right in front of the Ravens bench. it was obvious what he was doing and cost us 4 points.  thankfully it didn't matter. 

I disagree. He happened to be pushed out of bounds there, but it was just a basic celebration that happened to be at the wrong spot. He didn't point at any of them or say anything to them. Didn't matter much anyway.

2 hours ago, BengalBuck said:

TB is going to need a couple BIG games to get his, but I'm rooting for him. That aside...2 receivers with 1000, a RB with 1000 and a QB with 4000 all 25 or younger. First time that ever happened.

Excellent point..

Now build a fuckin wall for our leader to blow the roof off next year..

Id imagine the Blackburn women have that in mind..

2 hours ago, Shebengal said:

I raised the question in Chat whether Huber should get a paycheck but then I was reminded that he holds on FGs and XPs so I guess he should.

Waynes shouldnt get paychecks..

The money lost on his position has been devastating.

The play of Awuzie and Apple has helped alleviate the harm that could have been done..

Archived