Jump to content

* BENGALS 2022 SCHEDULE *


Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

 

 

What I don't like 

 

- Why do we always play Miami on Thurs nights? 

 

Good question, they are definitely up there

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Looks like I may have to break my annual tradition of always attending the home opener. I made a solemn vow after that January night in 2016 to never be in the same stadium with those Black/Gold bastards and their fans ever again. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Date Home/Away Opponent Time
vs 2019_PIT_wbg.pngPittsburgh 10:00 AM PDT    WIN   
CBS
@ 2019_DAL_wbg.pngDallas 1:25 PM PDT      WIN
CBS
@ 2019_NYJ_wbg.pngNY Jets 10:00 AM PDT     WIN
CBS
vs 2019_MIA_wbg.pngMiami 5:15 PM PDT     WIN
@ 2019_BAL_wbg.pngBaltimore 5:20 PM PDT    
NBC
@ 2019_NO_wbg.pngNew Orleans 10:00 AM PDT     WIN
CBS
vs 2019_ATL_wbg.pngAtlanta 10:00 AM PDT     WIN
FOX
@ 2019_CLE_wbg.pngCleveland 5:15 PM PDT     WIN
ESPN
vs 2019_CAR_wbg.pngCarolina 10:00 AM PST   WIN
FOX
    Bye Week  
@ 2019_PIT_wbg.pngPittsburgh 5:20 PM PST
NBC
@ 2019_TEN_wbg.pngTennessee 10:00 AM PST
CBS
vs 2019_KC_wbg.pngKansas City 1:25 PM PST
CBS
vs 2019_CLE_wbg.pngCleveland 10:00 AM PST    WIN
CBS
@ buccaneers_wbg.pngTampa Bay 1:25 PM PST
CBS
@ 2019_NE_wbg.pngNew England 10:00 AM PST    WIN
CBS
1/2
vs 2019_BUF_wbg.pngBuffalo 5:30 PM PST
ESPN, ABC
1/7
vs 2019_BAL_wbg.pngBaltimore Time: TBD       WIN

 

 

11 wins guaranteed.. Other games will matter for us for playoff seeding 👍

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, Gary said:
Date Home/Away Opponent Time
vs 2019_PIT_wbg.pngPittsburgh 10:00 AM PDT    WIN   
CBS
@ 2019_DAL_wbg.pngDallas 1:25 PM PDT      WIN
CBS
@ 2019_NYJ_wbg.pngNY Jets 10:00 AM PDT     WIN
CBS
vs 2019_MIA_wbg.pngMiami 5:15 PM PDT     WIN
@ 2019_BAL_wbg.pngBaltimore 5:20 PM PDT    
NBC
@ 2019_NO_wbg.pngNew Orleans 10:00 AM PDT     WIN
CBS
vs 2019_ATL_wbg.pngAtlanta 10:00 AM PDT     WIN
FOX
@ 2019_CLE_wbg.pngCleveland 5:15 PM PDT     WIN
ESPN
vs 2019_CAR_wbg.pngCarolina 10:00 AM PST   WIN
FOX
    Bye Week  
@ 2019_PIT_wbg.pngPittsburgh 5:20 PM PST
NBC
@ 2019_TEN_wbg.pngTennessee 10:00 AM PST
CBS
vs 2019_KC_wbg.pngKansas City 1:25 PM PST
CBS
vs 2019_CLE_wbg.pngCleveland 10:00 AM PST    WIN
CBS
@ buccaneers_wbg.pngTampa Bay 1:25 PM PST
CBS
@ 2019_NE_wbg.pngNew England 10:00 AM PST    WIN
CBS
1/2
vs 2019_BUF_wbg.pngBuffalo 5:30 PM PST
ESPN, ABC
1/7
vs 2019_BAL_wbg.pngBaltimore Time: TBD       WIN

 

 

11 wins guaranteed.. Other games will matter for us for playoff seeding 👍

Nothing's guaranteed in the NFL..

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I noticed the NFL gave the Browns the easier Panthers, Jets, Steelers, Falcons to open the year as they must think Rub&Tug will get at least a 4 game suspension. 

 

Of course we play Cleveland weeks 8 and 14 after any such suspension. 🤨

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I really feel like the NFL missed a big opportunity to put the Saints game on Mon night.

 

Likely because they didn't want to see more Burrow and Chase jerseys in New Orleans than crab leg thief Winston. 

The problem is the Saints have no star power besides maybe Kamara?   Jameis Winston is just a guy.  
 

Brees and Peyton are gone. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

I really feel like the NFL missed a big opportunity to put the Saints game on Mon night.

 

Likely because they didn't want to see more Burrow and Chase jerseys in New Orleans than crab leg thief Winston. 

 

absolutely no one cares about that game except some local saints fans who are LSU fans, a school 75 miles away, bengals fans really could care less that the game more than any other, they have no tie to LSU, or the saints. ...

 

"this matchuo is neat but has absolutely no national appeal" is what someone said, i forget who. and they are right when i thought about it..

 

"HERE WE ARE, MONDAY NIGHT< WHERE TWO GUYS....PLAYED COLLEGE AT A COLLEGE NEARBY HERE......  to play an unrelated nfl team" - the announcer.

 

* shruggs*

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

The Bengals 3 @ 4:25 games are arguably our biggest TV ratings draws (Cowboys, Chiefs, and Bucs) and I would predict all 3 will be the national Romo game of the week. 

 

this confirms what the dude was saying about thanksgiving and MNF and SNF games, to maximize ratings, those games all get watched roughly the same no matter who is playing, and for the 1pm and 4pm slot, rating will spike much higher for a killer matchup, so if youre getting 10-15 million viewers SNF and MNF either way, but can turn a 4pm slot from 3 million to 12 million viewers, thats a huge win.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

37 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

absolutely no one cares about that game except some local saints fans who are LSU fans, a school 75 miles away

 

Normally for almost any other university I would agree. But I think you are not taking into account what that LSU team and Burrows season was. I would argue they were the best college team of all time (edging out the 95 Cornhuskers imo) and Burrow had the greatest college season ever, so they are like the one exemption to the rule. 

 

LSU is a central component to the Bengals success - because of Burrow and Chase, so they are inexplicably linked. And LSU is a much bigger draw in Louisiana than the Saints.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

 

Normally for almost any other university I would agree. But I think you are not taking into account what that LSU team and Burrows season was. I would argue they were the best college team of all time (edging out the 95 Cornhuskers imo) and Burrow had the greatest college season ever, so they are like the one exemption to the rule. 

 

LSU is a central component to the Bengals success - because of Burrow and Chase, so they are inexplicably linked. And LSU is a much bigger draw in Louisiana than the Saints.

 

yea but no one cares, hell i barely care, i totally get all the checkpoints and neat little connections and facts and itll be a big game for those local fans. but national tv wise. no one cares. all of the connections and stuff doesnt make the matchup any better, there is no connection between the teams, different division, hell different conference, and one team is pretty bad.

 

i am like 1% more excited about the saints game than i am about the jets game, just to see if a decent amount of fans have bengals stuff on locally. 

 

you need national nfl fans to:

 

1. even care about college football, at all.

2. care who won the national championship 3 years ago.

3. and then care that two stars from that college, 75 miles from this nfl team, is playing against that nfl team.

 

IMO youre slicing off like 25% of national audience caring with each one of those things.

 

again, i think its cool, and will be neat, but some bears fan or broncos fan isnt going to give 2 shits about that game whether our boys went to LSU and got a ring or not.

 

just my opinion after hearing some talking heads bring it up. 95% of people who will care are either going or going to watch it no matter when its on.. so no gain putting it on primetime.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...