FROM THE JUNGLE: Bengals All Access

https://www.bengals.com/news/how-to-watch-from-the-jungle-bengals-all-access?fbclid=IwAR1e2AX3J61v4uYuVd0km5ZCqTcp7Hi4WsF21Tk8EPR3HSBo6qAsMT5rCpk

image.png

image.png

this should be ssweet, i always wondered why teams didnt produce their own hard knocks type shows each year... not like nfl fans dont want more access to the team.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Enjoyed it… very well done. The super fan stuff was a little much to me, but cool for him, no doubt. Thought several other things they showed were really interesting. 

It’s been a nice ride for the Bengals’ media team… they’ve done really great work, even before this. Love the white board questions, the Orlando Brown “open mike” stuff. Just inventive, and fun. 

• Like 1

I love this!  Not even halfway through the first episode and I freaking love this!

My only nit - and it's a minor one - is Zac's narration. Sure, we all know he's reading from a script, but it's so painfully obvious he's reading from a script that it's obviously painful.

I give it 4 out of 5.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Griever said:

Watched it, thought it was really good. My opinion of course but I thought too much time was focused on the #1 fan thing. Can't wait for the next episode.

it definetly got to a point of me thinking to myself "we still talking about this guy" and made him look like not a fan with the mic'd up stands time, at a preseason game, wanting the fight song played, was clear he doesnt usually go to preseason. "people asking me why im showing up to this game," no one asked you that and its definetly the first time you have done so.

seems like a super nice dude, happy he got those cool experiences, but they did for sure milk it. but i still enjoyed the whole thing, and love his golf shirt, they dont make it in fat enough sizes for my fat ass or id own one...

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

oh and man kids are so disrespectful, i dunno if it was a short youtube video or this show video but mike hilton playing with some kids at an even, they didnt know who he was, which is fine, but one kid was like "where the real bengals at". i swear to god if that was my kid... mike hilton one of the top 50 corners in the world, taking his time to play football with you and stuff and just rude and shitty. 

3 hours ago, GoBengals said:

oh and man kids are so disrespectful, i dunno if it was a short youtube video or this show video but mike hilton playing with some kids at an even, they didnt know who he was, which is fine, but one kid was like "where the real bengals at". i swear to god if that was my kid... mike hilton one of the top 50 corners in the world, taking his time to play football with you and stuff and just rude and shitty. 

😂

When you want Transformers and get Go Bots...lol

• Upvote 2