On 10/23/2023 at 11:58 AM, claptonrocks said:

Pff ratings on SF oline now.

LT   Williams....81.9

LG. Banks.......45.0

C.   Brands......59.8

RG. Buford......48.2

RT  McKivitz....59.2

I believe our D will get after them.

why dont they just sign someone? why dont they just trade for better lineman? whats the point in having all those weapons if they cant protect them??!?!?!? 

On 10/23/2023 at 1:43 PM, claptonrocks said:

My preference is Kevin Harlan and Trent Green.

Harlin and Kurt Warner are the best duo on Westwood One radio ever imo.

As for Romo..he's too full of himself.. yaks too much.

i never notice trent green as a broadcaster off the top of my head, i do dislike him as a person, and i dont ahve any real reason for it.

On 10/23/2023 at 6:15 PM, BlackJesus said:

^ I must be in the minority, as I enjoy Romo. He is the most astute announcer in the game imo, and often times can call the play in advance as he has a very high level understanding of schematics. I think he could even be a coach if he wanted to be. 

Now Mike Tirico's voice I prefer the best, but to me Romo offers the top commentary on substance. 

i love romo, he is 10% too corny, but i enjoy what he does.

2 hours ago, Griever said:

i hate this chick, i dunno why but it feels like everything she posts is trying to stir shit, like bengals fans, bitch about everything, and included in everything, is the offense, so i feel like shes trying to make a thing here, and i dont feel that way about thoers. she reminds me of the tv show host lady on Parks and Rec who does the GOTCHA segments.. 

like the shanahan offense has been around for a long time, Kyle has been an OC or higher since 2008, who asks about a 15 year old offense?

we also played against it, so its not like its new to us seeing. "what you think about that offense you palyed against 2 years ago and has been around literally forever"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1