What are the chances the Bengals make the playoffs?

22 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

Wonder what the benefit would be if the Jags fell out of the AFCS lead. 

They have an apparent easy schedule after tonight. But they have been shaky for a while now, so they could lose some more. 

We definitely want the Texans winning the South, to avoid them in tiebreakers for the wildcard, right?

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

It’s easy: 

Bolts 😁

Falcones

Toxins

Mayfieldeneers

Pat Patriot

Santa Clara Levi’s (just for the heck of it) 

TYVM and all and good but concerned, as Alleycat and others have stated/alluded to that

current wild card contenders knocking division leaders off the top spot and into the wild card ranks

could hurt us.

Dunno... boink them all.  Do a body count Tuesday morning.

I consulted with my Chinese fortune teller, Usa Lee Wong, and he tells me...

The New Years Eve game vs the KC Swifties and the Refs is going to be an ax fight

and whine-a-thon with the Bengals winning.  Hopefully not a cliff hanger going into the

fourth quarter for the refs to take complete control of the score board.

Taylor Swift will have a Code Red and Travis Felch's hope of 2023 going out with a bang.

Our playoff picture will be settled the. first weekend in January at Bengals stadium with

a win and in scenario.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, saphead said:

Is it just to take advantage of no CFB? 

Yes. The NFL monopolizes the weekends and lack of college football in late December.

I actually like having NFL every day of the week if it was my choice. All other sports don't draw the eye balls like the holy shield does. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Yes. The NFL monopolizes the weekends and lack of college football in late December.

I actually like having NFL every day of the week if it was my choice. All other sports don't draw the eye balls like the holy shield does. 

😀 👍

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, saphead said:

Why in the flying shit do we play on saturday again? I don't really mind it, but why? It's a normal NFL Schedule right on thru the holiest of Holidays including a Christmas Monday night game. Is it just to take advantage of no CFB? 

Actually... I prefer it on Saturday,

late afternoon and away.

Sunday would mean interfering with Christmas Eve and holiday olans

and all the forced fa-la-la-la-la for-de-rol  which I dislike immensely to begin with.

New Years Eve plans now altered drastically because of the Taylor Swift fuckery.

New Years Eve is now Bengals football with laptop and pizza.

Actually preferable to a lot of other more traditional stuff but still.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Agree.I like having NFL games on Saturday.Only thing else on sports wise,is college basketball.Which I have no interest in.

• Upvote 3

33 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I keep running what I think are likely scenarios and we just don't get in.

We're gonna need one of those unlikely wins from some team that isn't going to make it, to help us.

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't see it happening. 

One was the CFT beating HOU. It had no other qualifier over 3 games—and no upsets. I’ll see if I can do it again and post it 

• Upvote 1