Keeping our enemies close: 2024

It’s some strange way of being “cool” with one’s locals I reckon. 

Cleveland has this annoying “The Land” going on with the Cavs and the GuarIndians. NY has a wide arrangement of things from Statue of Liberty heads to the new Mets ensemble simply saying “Queens”. 

The trend isn’t new really. An old one from long ago was this 

IMG_2929.jpeg

Alway thought this on was weird. They didn’t play in San Francisco, and the name “Golden State” had nothing to do with San Francisco either. 

The fixed that—even though they now do play in “the City”—by just making it a region 

IMG_2930.jpeg

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Bleeds Orange said:

How do teams consistently screw uniforms up this badly? It's different for the sake of being different, and in a horrible way.

No idea...this one REEKS of the awful "city connect" look MLB has been rolling out for every team. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Griever said:

20240422_113734.jpg

Why not make these the full time jerseys? 😵‍💫 Instead of the hideous crap they switched to.

I do not fucking understand how NFL teams can continually mess up their uniforms so badly. It is very simple what most fans want. How can billion dollar entities be so stupid about the most important aspect of their product, i.e. how it looks? 

• Upvote 2

19 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Why not make these the full time jerseys? 😵‍💫 Instead of the hideous crap they switched to.

I do not fucking understand how NFL teams can continually mess up their uniforms so badly. It is very simple what most fans want. How can billion dollar entities be so stupid about the most important aspect of their product, i.e. how it looks? 

preach christina aguilera GIF

• Like 1

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

I don't know think they signed him to start.

I believe they'll draft Penix or Nix.

Why wouldn't the Broncos wait until the 1st round plays out before trading for Wilson? We are only talking about Day Three draft pick exchanges for Wilson here. There was plenty of time to make a decision.

6 hours ago, dex said:

Why wouldn't the Broncos wait until the 1st round plays out before trading for Wilson? We are only talking about Day Three draft pick exchanges for Wilson here. There was plenty of time to make a decision.

Well.....

Its the Broncos..😎

• Upvote 1

16 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

Nike official uniform designer below

stevie.jpg

• Upvote 1