10 hours ago, sparky151 said:

Nonsense. Browning was a guy on the league's fringe for several years. When he got a chance, he played well. He was more efficient than a lot of other team's QBs such as Mayfield, Watson, Flacco, Carr, Fields, etc.

Don't forget Pickett.

:bitch_please-min:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

14 hours ago, sparky151 said:

That's a ....take, I guess. Pretty stupid one but go ahead and double down. 

Playing QB is mostly about decision-making and throwing accuracy.  Browning has those. He's not a physical specimen but doesn't need to be. Lots of guys like that have succeeded in the NFL including one playing this weekend. In a league where teams started guys like Heinicke, Zappe, Simien, Beathard, Stidham, Ridder, O'Connell, Dobbs, etc, Browning has value. Maybe we saw his best ever football but even after there was tape of him, he continued to play well. He's 3 years away from UFA status while having been through 5 training camps. He's certainly a better bet than Tommy DeVito or whomever. NFL teams will give up decent compensation for a QB upgrade. Your argument that he can't take Chase and Higgins with him is silly as a new team will have their own receivers and those are easier to find than a solid QB. 

Nobody is giving a draft pick for Jake Browning. Nobody. You can cope as much as you’d like and try to convince yourself he’s a valuable piece to a franchise, but he’s simply a dime a dozen player. 

And to say other teams will have weapons comparable to Chase and Higgins is just foolish. But par for the course with you. It’s funny how logic escapes the mind when needing to win an argument. 

• Upvote 3

14 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Don't forget Pickett.

:bitch_please-min:

And yet every NFL team would rather have any of those guys, maybe aside from Flacco for a variety of reasons, over Browning. Yes, even Pickett. I would actually take Flacco over Browning if only needed for 5-6 games or less. Browning is an extremely limited QB with a very low ceiling.  

Hmm, TDub and Sparky internet GMs of the Year’s opinions or NFL execs opinions. Tough one here…

Maybe the Bengals have offers for him, but are holding out for that top 5 pick he’s going to warrant because he’s more efficient than 5 QBs that Sparky listed? 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, IKOTA said:

And yet every NFL team would rather have any of those guys, maybe aside from Flacco for a variety of reasons, over Browning. Yes, even Pickett. I would actually take Flacco over Browning if only needed for 5-6 games or less. Browning is an extremely limited QB with a very low ceiling.  

Hmm, TDub and Sparky internet GMs of the Year’s opinions or NFL execs opinions. Tough one here…

Maybe the Bengals have offers for him, but are holding out for that top 5 pick he’s going to warrant because he’s more efficient than 5 QBs that Sparky listed? 

I see you're still stuck on stupid. You probably thought Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf would be great NFL QBs.

You can go to NFL.com and sort the passing stats yourself but I've done the work for you. Everyone has an opinion, let's look at actual results. 

Here are first year starters from 2023. Most are rookie but Browning and Love are included.

image.thumb.png.96bf12078b6707f5b32f3ac241283ae7.png

Here is Browning compared to some other prominent QBs.

image.thumb.png.614f2642f28c5346026514ff0f8ea008.png

He doesn't look out of place there does, he? But nobody would give up more than a 6th for that level of production according to you.

Here he is Browning compared to the last 5 QBs taken as the #1 overall pick.

image.thumb.png.51d507d4730ae0c09c9f9b74269005cd.png

Hm. Your insistence that no other NFL team would give more than a late round pick for Browning doesn't seem to have much basis in reality.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

I see you're still stuck on stupid. You probably thought Jamarcus Russell and Ryan Leaf would be great NFL QBs.

You can go to NFL.com and sort the passing stats yourself but I've done the work for you. Everyone has an opinion, let's look at actual results. 

Here are first year starters from 2023. Most are rookie but Browning and Love are included.

image.thumb.png.96bf12078b6707f5b32f3ac241283ae7.png

Here is Browning compared to some other prominent QBs.

image.thumb.png.614f2642f28c5346026514ff0f8ea008.png

He doesn't look out of place there does, he? But nobody would give up more than a 6th for that level of production according to you.

Here he is Browning compared to the last 5 QBs taken as the #1 overall pick.

image.thumb.png.51d507d4730ae0c09c9f9b74269005cd.png

Hm. Your insistence that no other NFL team would give more than a late round pick for Browning doesn't seem to have much basis in reality.

You’re right about one thing, I am stuck on stupid/you, as I keep replying. 

You know what, I’m with you now after seeing how efficient browning is. I say hold out for a top 10 pick or no Browning for all these teams that have lined up to acquire him via giving up draft picks. How many teams do you think have offered a good pick? I’ll say at least 12 or so. They’re just doing a great job of keeping it a secret because they don’t want the other nfl execs, who obviously aren’t as smart, to know Brownings true value (so damn efficient). 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Mock draft Monday

Taliese FuagaOT Oregon State
Ladd McConkeyWR Georgia
Ben SinnottTE Kansas State
Michael Hall Jr.DT Ohio State
Marshawn LloydRB USC
Jarius MonroeCB Tulane
Bryan AddisonS Oregon
Kenneth HorseyOG Kentucky
Marcus HarrisDT Auburn
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jamie_B said:

Mock draft Monday

18.NFL-team-logo
Taliese FuagaOT Oregon State
49.NFL-team-logo
Ladd McConkeyWR Georgia
80.NFL-team-logo
Ben SinnottTE Kansas State
115.NFL-team-logo
Michael Hall Jr.DT Ohio State
147.NFL-team-logo
Marshawn LloydRB USC
174.NFL-team-logo
Jarius MonroeCB Tulane
195.NFL-team-logo
Bryan AddisonS Oregon
234.NFL-team-logo
Kenneth HorseyOG Kentucky
251.NFL-team-logo
Marcus HarrisDT Auburn

Nice draft

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

IDK who he is but I want McConkey on the team.

1200x675.jpg

Georgia WR, killed it at the Sr. Bowl. Was mocked to us in the 2nd by Dan Brugler of the Athletic. 

Seems like a Boyd replacement from what I have read. 

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Georgia WR, killed it at the Sr. Bowl. Was mocked to us in the 2nd by Dan Brugler of the Athletic. 

Seems like a Boyd replacement from what I have read. 

Dude sells the route, really good vision setting up his blockers and finding soft spots in coverage. Some nice contested catches as well. Might have to learn the hard way when to go for YAC and when to just make the catch and protect himself, he's not going to juke NFL safeties that easily.  Looks pretty seasoned for a college kid overall though, like he could be getting snaps right away. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Dude sells the route, really good vision setting up his blockers and finding soft spots in coverage. Some nice contested catches as well. Might have to learn the hard way when to go for YAC and when to just make the catch and protect himself, he's not going to juke NFL safeties that easily.  Looks pretty seasoned for a college kid overall though, like he could be getting snaps right away. 

If Sweat isnt there when we are up in 2, and this kid is I'm taking him.

• Upvote 1