4 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

fwiw... son just texted that Zac and family at the Precinct now.  

I heard Becton hasn't left the Precinct and is on meal #6 since last night.😲

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Look BJ we all know you love a dancing bear...can I interest you in Trent Brown...He's just as big as Becton coming in at 6'8" and 360 lbs 

I've said I'll happily take both. 🐻 🐻

Brown at RT, Becton at LG. 

2 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Brian Callahan just did us a solid and released Andre Dillard, the Bengals should be all over him

... If Brian didn't want him despite almost unlimited cap space, why should Zac? 🤔

5 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Brian Callahan just did us a solid and released Andre Dillard, the Bengals should be all over him like a Spider Monkey..

Another first round bust.  Athletic guy, has had some starts but mainly due to injury of regular starters. Philly didn't pick up his 5th year option, went to FA - and Tennessee with an isht line didn't want him, after having had him last year. I'd pass. 

I'm glad to see the Bengals brought back Vonn, he was a glue guy who made everyone better...I wish he would have never left, probably could have made the playoffs if he was here instead of that dumpster fire of a franchise in Carolina.

The Bell, Stone, and Rankins signings are are all quality moves, just waiting to see what the front office does about RT...there weren't many options available going into FA and there are even fewer now. 

I see that former first-round pick Andre Dillard was just cut by the Titans, the Bengals need to sign him ASAP

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, texbengal said:

Another first round bust.  Athletic guy, has had some starts but mainly due to injury of regular starters. Philly didn't pick up his 5th year option, went to FA - and Tennessee with an isht line didn't want him, after having had him last year. I'd pass. 

#betterthanBecton

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Brian Callahan just did us a solid and released Andre Dillard, the Bengals should be all over him like a Spider Monkey..

"Hey Rich.  Ya wanna come get this monkey's dick outta my ear?  Feels like a wet q-tip."