Rounds 2-3 Discussion: 2024 NFL Draft

He punched a woman in the face. We needed a player who had done that after getting rid of Mixon. 

I liked his tape but after knowing that and watching some interviews he seems kind of like a d bag....so I took him off. Hope he makes it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Ooo has the tools, but has character questions.  I'm surprised, but cautiously optimistic.

I'm sure with TJ Pony Tail working with him directly they had all the intel they could possibly want.  Jeremiah even mentioned that TJ had been working with him on maturity and that it seems to have worked.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

He punched a woman in the face. We needed a player who had done that after getting rid of Mixon. 

I liked his tape but after knowing that and watching some interviews he seems kind of like a d bag....so I took him off. Hope he makes it. 

I'm shocked they would take someone with a character concerns a first for Zac taylor

Just now, Dautcom08 said:

I'm sure with TJ Pony Tail working with him directly they had all the intel they could possibly want.  Jeremiah even mentioned that TJ had been working with him on maturity and that it seems to have worked.

He's a gamer

.Could be a starter next year.

• Upvote 1

Just now, New Jersey Bengal said:

I'm shocked they would take someone with a character concerns a first for Zac taylor

I don't know all the details of his actions but yeah character concerns a bit but if TJ signed off on him let's give the kid a chance at redemption .

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

ZT was quoted recently saying there has to be some give and take there.  I guess that was in direct reference to Burton lol.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

I had the same assessment.  The video of the incident looked like a guy pouting and sulking after a loss and lashing out and arguably getting more into it than he really meant to - so you could imagine a scenario where he can be forgiven (certainly easier than in Joe's case).  But then when he finally speaks about it he acts like he's the victim - not great.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Joe turned into a locker room favorite as well as the fans.

Redemption is a powerful thing 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Whatever else you want to say about the Bengals under this coaching staff, they go deep into the character aspect. As deep as any team in the NFL. This is not the Marvin Lewis era. They absolutely would not be taking Burton if they weren't sure he was a good dude overall.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Jason said:

And I can keep hating the skunkbear!! I hate Roman Wilson.  Fuck the stealers!

You can already hear the announcers with the "Wilson to Wilson!  It's a Wilson connection!  Wilson squared!  The law firm of WIlson & Wilson! How many Wilsons does it take..." and so on.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

You can already hear the announcers with the "Wilson to Wilson!  It's a Wilson connection!  Wilson squared!  The law firm of WIlson & Wilson! How many Wilsons does it take..." and so on.

🤢

Troy Franklin-Oregon
J'Tavion Sanders-Texas (2)

Malik Washington-Va (3) KR
Cade Stover-OSU (3) C ST
Jared Wiley-TCU (3)
Tanor Bortolini-Wisconsin (3) V
Beaux Limmer-Arkansas (3) V
  • Like 1