Schedule Release thread

I figure we might get leaks tomorrow with things coming on Wednesday.

With the Ravens vs Cheifs being in the first week, that leaves us most likely either the Browns or Steelers in week 1 since they like to typically do division games in the first and last week of the year.

Who do we want first?

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I figure we might get leaks tomorrow with things coming on Wednesday.

With the Ravens vs Cheifs being in the first week, that leaves us most likely either the Browns or Stealers in week 1 since they like to typically do division games in the first and last week of the year.

Who do we want first?

It's already been leaked that Dallas plays at Cleveland in week 1. So if Cincinnati plays a division game in week 1, it has to be against Pittsburgh. 

I just hate that the Bengals start slowly every year, with Burrow basically missing all 4 Augusts in his pro career being a HUGE factor. I'm not even going to predict how this August will go for Burrow. His horrific luck in August has already moved well past the absurd stage. Sure he's due for some good luck, but that isn't always how things work. All you can do is cross your fingers and hope that this August will be different than all of the others.

Considering this will be Burrow's first game back, I would rather not play the Squeelers since they have a good outside pass rush. 

Give me a team with an explosive offense that wants a shoot out, with a leaky defense. I would much rather win week 1's game 38-35 than 13-10.

• Like 1

Bengals really REALLY need to start faster this upcoming campaign. A lot of that has to do with Burrow's health. These 0-2, 1-3 type starts put the team behind the eightball way too early. I also hope that we get a break from early divisional games because...well let's be honest Bengals haven't been very good in those

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, saphead said:

The KC Chiefs & Ohio State Buckeyes have never played a road game. Ever. Let that sink in. 

All home games, it's not fair. 

You are either missing a few key words in your post…or you have forgotten to take your meds.  😎

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

FB_IMG_1715699446110.jpg

I don't understand how they can give an accurate gauge of the strength of the schedule based on the previous years' rosters. NFL rosters experience huge turnover every season so based on new coaches and players that are on teams, the previous years' performance doesn't give you a good indication of the upcoming season. 

• Like 1