Schedule Release thread

19 hours ago, fluhartz said:

Are the people saying this so stupid they don't know that the team that in finished last gets a last place schedule the following year?

Also, our division schedule is softer than theirs.  We play them, they play us.

10 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

They're even hyped en Español ...

IMG_20240515_033106.jpg

I'll translate:

"The Ultimate Horror! Entertaining for those Cincinnati Bengals and those Kansas City Chiefs will be Santata Jr, who is a temporary regular now in the 2024 NFL.

Joe Burrow vs Patrick Mahomes. Partisans of Domingo Placido will be late!"

A new Broncos leak has Denver playing in Paycor in week 17. So far the schedule looks like...

Week 2 @ Kansas City

Week 8 vs Philadelphia

Week 13 vs Pittsburgh

Week 17 vs Denver

• Upvote 1

46 minutes ago, dex said:

A new Broncos leak has Denver playing in Paycor in week 17. So far the schedule looks like...

Week 2 @ Kansas City

Week 8 vs Philadelphia

Week 13 vs Pittsburgh

Week 17 vs Denver

According to the Stealers leaked schedule, we also play them Week 18.  Not sure if I believe it since they don’t play a division game till Week 11 and have all six in an 8 week span.

29 minutes ago, Inigo Montoya said:

According to the Stealers leaked schedule, we also play them Week 18.  Not sure if I believe it since they don’t play a division game till Week 11 and have all six in an 8 week span.

It may be accurate. The league always leans into division games for the regular season finale. Also, the rumored leaks for the other AFC North teams (including Cincinnati) surprisingly doesn't feature any division games early, at least thus far, which may mean that division games could be backloaded for everyone.

1 hour ago, Griever said:

Sorry if already posted, wasn't sure

20240515_151323.jpg

I would assume that those teams playing on Wednesday have a bye either the previous Sunday or the following Sunday…with the Wednesday game being aligned with “the other” Sunday. Has there been any info on how that will work out?  

The Bengals already will face KC when KC gets ten days to prepare.  I don’t want to play Balt or Pitt after they get eleven (or more) days to prepare.  😞

7 minutes ago, Cricket said:

I would assume that those teams playing on Wednesday have a bye either the previous Sunday or the following Sunday…with the Wednesday game being aligned with “the other” Sunday. Has there been any info on how that will work out?  

The Bengals already will face KC when KC gets ten days to prepare.  I don’t want to play Balt or Pitt after they get eleven (or more) days to prepare.  😞

The league said that the teams which play on Christmas day, a Wednesday, will also play the previous Saturday. So they'll get the same amount of rest before the Christmas game as teams get for the Thursday games during the rest of the season. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, dex said:

Week 2 @ Kansas City

Week 8 vs Philadelphia

Week 13 vs Pittsburgh

Week 17 vs Denver

Week 1 vs New England

Week 2 @ Kansas City

Week 6 @ NY Giants

Week 8 vs Philadelphia

Week 9 vs Las Vegas

Week 13 vs Pittsburgh

Week 17 vs Denver

Week 18 @ Pittsburgh