signing off

rudi32

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='638958' date='Mar 3 2008, 08:22 AM']noninja?[/quote]
He is a member there. They treat him like their retarded little brother.
CincyGator is another that was here and migrated over there.
I also recall HiYall69 leaving in a huff in the old days because we were a "stoner board" because some folks, myself included, took him to task over his ignorance about Mary Jane.
Beaker was/is a good dude. He told me the last time I ventured over to Squeelernation in a PM that he just couldn't take BJ anymore.
I replied "And hanging out with Steeler fans is better how?"
:lol:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='641721' date='Mar 8 2008, 06:44 PM']Beaker was/is a good dude. He told me the last time I ventured over to Squeelernation in a PM that he just couldn't take BJ anymore.[/quote]

Yeah, that's what he told me too. I'd like to see him come back, I always liked him.

[quote name='rudi32' post='642394' date='Mar 10 2008, 07:26 PM']i came back because I got tons of PM's from some great people here.

Even the ones that dont like me.

so yea, im back

thx for the ones that supported me and told me to come back -_-[/quote]

Welcome back!
[img]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i266/rstorment/WBK01.jpg[/img]

[quote name='CincyInDC' post='642474' date='Mar 11 2008, 09:29 AM'][img]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x26/ballstein12/brokebackthread.jpg[/img][/quote]
:nasty: :nasty: :nasty: :nasty: :nasty: did you really have to put that picture in here?!

welcome back...

ignore is there for a reason - just use it on those that aggravate you! I wish it worked in real life!

[quote name='Vol_Bengal' post='642479' date='Mar 11 2008, 11:10 AM']:nasty: :nasty: :nasty: :nasty: :nasty: did you really have to put that picture in here?!

welcome back...

ignore is there for a reason - just use it on those that aggravate you! I wish it worked in real life![/quote]

Not sure if you're telling me to click ignore instead of posting that pic...or maybe you're suggesting others click ignore on me. In any event, no one on the board gets under my skin enough to make me do that (yet). I just thought it was a funny picture given the context. If you don't like seeing two men hug and it made you uncomfortable, then my work here is done.

:)

[quote name='Bunghole' post='641721' date='Mar 8 2008, 06:44 PM']Beaker was/is a good dude. He told me the last time I ventured over to Squeelernation in a PM that [b]he just couldn't take BJ anymore.[/b][/quote]
what a homo.

[quote name='rudi32' post='642394' date='Mar 10 2008, 08:26 PM']i came back because I got tons of PM's from some great people here.

so yea, im back

u never left, dont lie.

[quote name='rudi32' post='642394' date='Mar 10 2008, 08:26 PM']i came back because I got tons of PM's from some great people here.

so yea, im back

drama queen.

Archived