!!!OFFICIAL 2009 HARD KNOCKS EPISODE #2 THREAD!!!

I dont understand why people are upset about Mike Brown being in on and leading some of those meetings...the dude fucking owns the team and is technically the GM. Of course he wants to know how the team is doing and how players are doing. Its not like hes making demands, hes just asking the coaches questions. Its not like hes making decisions such as start JJ over Fui or anything like that. He is just asking the coaches questions to get a better feel for the team.

[quote name='CJandRudiJ' date='20 August 2009 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1250740455' post='792993']
I dont understand why people are upset about Mike Brown being in on and leading some of those meetings...the dude fucking owns the team and is technically the GM. Of course he wants to know how the team is doing and how players are doing. Its not like hes making demands, hes just asking the coaches questions. Its not like hes making decisions such as start JJ over Fui or anything like that. He is just asking the coaches questions to get a better feel for the team.
[/quote]

I know he's the owner and that he's involved..... but somehow.... it just feels fake to me the way he presents himself in the meetings.... i don't know maybe i'm wrong.... anyone else get that feeling - he's made it a point to speak about once a year to the press - now your seeing him in each episode....

[quote name='Mu Shu' date='19 August 2009 - 11:53 PM' timestamp='1250736835' post='792934']
How in the hell do you say that you don't want to pay him more than DHB? DHB was #7, Andre was #6. How do you justify that?

If you didn't want to pay the #6 pick in the draft like the #6 pick in the draft then trade down. Jesus Christ.
[/quote]

Not just that, but how about you be one of the pro-active teams once in a while and sign your (non #1 overall) fucking pick before someone gets a chance to go all crazy on the slotting structure, like the Jets last year and Raiders this year.

[quote name='Bengal Migration' date='20 August 2009 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1250738167' post='792972']

And I LOVED hearing Marvin's words to the team, pregame, halftime, and post-game. Damn I still love me some Marvin.
[/quote]

I like Marvin, but unless this is a new development in his coaching arsenal, it hasnt helped a whole hell of a lot since 2005. Whether thats coaching, players, ownership, or swine flu- it doesnt really change anything for me. I will say I'm glad to see it (although seemed silly for a preseason game- but- I guess perfect practice makes perfect performance), my hope isnt that Marvin is saying it- my hope is that we finally have players that HEAR it.

[quote name='big_dish' date='20 August 2009 - 01:31 PM' timestamp='1250742692' post='793004']
I like Marvin, but unless this is a new development in his coaching arsenal, it hasnt helped a whole hell of a lot since 2005. Whether thats coaching, players, ownership, or swine flu- it doesnt really change anything for me. I will say I'm glad to see it (although seemed silly for a preseason game- but- I guess perfect practice makes perfect performance), my hope isnt that Marvin is saying it- my hope is that we finally have players that HEAR it.
[/quote]
Doesn't change anything for me either. I've enjoyed having him as the Bengals coach from day one. I just thought it was cool to see how fired up he is, and how much he wants to instill a belief that nothing less than victory can be seen as success. Even though it's just preseason.

[quote name='cp2024' date='20 August 2009 - 12:47 AM' timestamp='1250740066' post='792989']
The part that scares me is when Bratkowski said that we are weak at the point of attack and that those players are going to have to work harder because we have no depth.
[/quote]

Yeah his confidence was awe-inspiring. :whistle:

I also liked when he talked about everyone that has to atone for their suckitude last season but stopped short of including himself. I kept expecting him to add "myself included" but he never did.

[quote name='T-Dub' date='20 August 2009 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1250737320' post='792957']
The problem is that the 7 slot was signed for way more than he should have been. This is what happens when the Oakland Raiders are used as an indication of anything, ever.
[/quote]

But like Keels said on the phone....it wasnt a completely rediculous contract. It was a little high....I could have told you the day of the draft that it was gonna take 40 million to sign the 6th pick whoever it was just based off of Golston's deal last year. I know its a lot more complicated than that but it doesnt sound like the bengals are willing to comprimise at all for the sake of getting the guy signed....and its hurting the team. There has got to come a time where comprimises have to be made and it sounds like Keels has made comprimises and Katie is not willing to meet him half way which is why the negotiations are at a complete standstill. She sounds stupid saying that were offering "alot of money" but less than the slot he was picked for.

[quote name='T-Dub' date='19 August 2009 - 11:02 PM' timestamp='1250737320' post='792957']
The problem is that the 7 slot was signed for way more than he should have been. This is what happens when the Oakland Raiders are used as an indication of anything, ever.
[/quote]

This is what happens when you wait for others to set the market instead of offering something right away.

PS My wife is now in love with the Bengals thanks to this show. Great Job HBO!

[quote name='sois' date='20 August 2009 - 07:32 AM' timestamp='1250764352' post='793030']
This is what happens when you wait for others to set the market instead of offering something right away.

PS My wife is now in love with the Bengals thanks to this show. Great Job HBO!
[/quote]

If you were an agent, whos client was picked right before or after the Raiders pick... Would [i][b]you[/b][/i] do an early deal?

[quote name='Lucid' date='20 August 2009 - 07:06 AM' timestamp='1250766412' post='793032']
If you were an agent, whos client was picked right before or after the Raiders pick... Would [i][b]you[/b][/i] do an early deal?
[/quote]

The Raiders don't do this all the time do they? Is this a trend that they overpay all the time? I never assumed that would affect anything before DHB signed.

[quote name='sois' date='20 August 2009 - 09:19 AM' timestamp='1250770780' post='793040']
The Raiders don't do this all the time do they? Is this a trend that they overpay all the time? I never assumed that would affect anything before DHB signed.
[/quote]

Yes, Davis is a putz

Is Keels...an educated man? Because he didn't sound like a law school educated player representitive agent. He sounded more like Andre's friend goin "come on this dude got this much, why can't we get just a tiny bit more? It not that much."

I know we looked bad with the whole "you were slotted but we have decided that slotting means nothing this year" thing...but this guy had to have hurt his (and his client's) image by sounding like he doesn't know the first thing about contract negotiations.

Brat saying the line needs to do better or we will "struggle" was not inspiring.

I wonder what Coffman is going to think when he gets to watch all this...they couldn't watch in camp right?

Carson is a riot...and a wierdo with his sensitive gatorade pallat (sp?).

I don't remember hearing anything about Lynch saving a crash victim, what a guy. Hobson is usually all over a story like that.

[quote name='jmckbengal' date='20 August 2009 - 07:45 AM' timestamp='1250768752' post='793036']
I now have a man crush on Carson and Tank. This show is great.

My only negative is MFB looks like a bafoon acting as a GM. My only hope is the Katie POO does the responsible thing and hires a GM that knows football when Mikey steps down.
[/quote]

Tank has some gigantic guns.

Carson and Chad are hilarious. My wife couldn't stop laughing at Carson's Gatorade analysis and Chad's McDonalds segment.

[url="http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2009/08/20/thornton-top-five-moments-of-hard-knocks-episode-ii/"][b][size="5"]Thornton: Top five moments of Hard Knocks episode II[/size][/b][/url][size="5"] [/size]
Posted by [email="nhurm@enquirer.com"]nhurm[/email] August 20th, 2009, 4:13 am

[i]

After each episode of Hard Knocks, former Bengal John Thornton will give his opinions on the episode, lending a player's perspective. Thornton, who played for the Bengals from 2003-08, is the founder and co-CEO of JockBiz along with running Allproblogger.com. He also appears on Thursday nights on WLW-AM as part of the Bengals Roundtable.[/i]

Last week's episode of Hard Knocks excited Bengals fans and caused a stir on local sports talk radio stations and message boards. The first show was like any first show of a new series - it grabs people's attention and stirs the pot a little. This week's episode was a little more mellow. They focused on the relationships of players and coaches. They also looked at a few comeback stories on the team. Again, I think that the show is very well produced and keeps me interested. Maybe it's because I know the team, but the cameras do a good job of giving fans inside access. Here are my top five moments of the show:

[b]1. The Bengals Offense -[/b] The show started off by going down memory lane and showing clips of the 2005 Bengals offense. They talked about how potent the offense was back then and looked at what happened last year when the team finished dead last in total offense. Offensive coordinator Bob Bratkowski talked about not talking about what happened last year. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] That was funny to me. You can tell that coach Brat wants to get this offense back to where it once was. This is the first time in the Marvin Lewis era that the offense has been viewed as the achilles' heel of the team, and I know it's not sitting well with the guys on that side of the ball. They're use to being the top dogs. Not a bad thing, but it is what it is. Every dropped pass in practice, every turnover and every missed assignment brings a look of frustration to the coaches' faces. The cameras do a great job of catching the expressions and colorful language of the coaches.

[b]2. Carson Palmer -[/b] This episode really brought out the human side of quarterback Carson Palmer. If every player were miked during training camp, fans would be suprised at what was being talked about on the field. Guys have so much fun out there with each other. The game is so tough and draining on their bodies that sometimes the only way to get through it is to talk about something so off the wall that you just have to laugh. Carson had a few of these moments. The first is when he complained about the foul smell of center Kyle Cook. Carson said that every time he took a snap from Kyle, his top hand smelled really bad. Kyle replied to Carson that he had to be kidding because he made sure that he washed his backside before practice, and he even washed his gloves. I don't know what clean gloves has to do with his backside, but it was funny to me.

The second Carson funny moment was when he and wide receiver Laverues Coles talked about their ages. Carson told Coles to stop telling people his age (31) - just say that he is in his early thirties. Since Carson is 29 himself, he said that he tells people he is in his mid-to-late twenties. His reasoning for this is so people will then assume that he is only 27. I'm not sure how he came to this conclusion, but I believe him. They also caught Carson telling players where to line up on certain plays, and encouraging players when they made a good play. Good episode for Carson in my opinion. Showed that he is a quiet, but effective leader. Oh, and Carson's obsession with finding the perfect Gatorade mix was on the money. Players will take a sip of twenty bottles until they find the right one.

[b]3. Chris "Slim" Henry -[/b] I have always said that Chris is the most dangerous player on the Bengals. He can't be covered one on one. When the Bengals lined up in their three-receiver sets, I always thought that Carson's favorite WR was Henry. Now that Chris has gotten his life together, look for him to resume that role. Chad Ochcinco and Coles will eat you alive with their route running, but Chris will just run by your defensive backfield.

Hard Knocks did a great job of getting the coaches take on Chris. After seeing this episode, you can see how and why Chris is still on the team after having so many brushes with the law. The guy is talented. And he has the owner of the team in his corner. Mike Brown said he has a soft spot in his heart for Chris and this is his last chance to do well. But then the coaches dig into Chris during coaches meetings. They talk about how he had a rough few days and that he was getting lazy. But he picked it up and went on to have some good practices. During the preseason game with the Saints, Chris looked to be the best player on the field with seven catches for 100 yards. And the Chris vs. Roy Williams battle was very interesting. Second week in a row that a WR has mixed it up with Roy.

[b]4. Jeremi Johnson -[/b] JJ was once one of the top fullbacks in the NFL. Now he is fighting to make the team. Jeremi has had his share of injuries and weight problems since 2005, but now he is trying to make things right again. He has the talent to be the best, but he has to get his body back in physical condition to do that. He has to get used to the physical demands of football. He has been out of sync the last few years, but he is working his butt off, literally, to regain his form. One of the things that Jeremi has going for him is experience. He's played in big games, and the team knows that he will go up in a hole and blow up LB Ray Lewis if he has to. The Bengals offense really hasn't been the same since Jeremi has struggled. So as bad as it sounds, that is a feather in Jeremi's hat as well. The team knows Jeremi will be the guy at fullback if he's close to healthy.

But Jeremi has competition. Rookies Fui Vakapuna and Chris Pressley are physical guys making a push. The Hard Knock cameras and mics even caught a very telling conversation between Marvin Lewis and running backs coach Jim Anderson. When Marvin asked coach Anderson who he wanted to play against the New Orleans Saints, coach Anderson chose Jeremi to start the game. But even to have that conversation tells me that the coaches view the guys as equals. I think any tie will go to Jeremi because of his experience. And if he continues to keep his weight down, he will be fine. But, those young fullbacks can play. They will all be playing in the NFL this season somewhere if not here.

[b]5. Coaches evaluations -[/b] This is the part of the show I was most eager to watch. As a player, I always wondered what was said in those meetings between coaches. Over the years, I have heard stories from various people about what actually happens, but to see it is another thing. To watch the roster get cut down to 53 guys will be the toughest thing for the coaches to do. They have to make sure they keep the right guys. Not nessecarily the best guys, but the right players for the team.

Some talented players are going to get cut this season, and seeing the coaches make these decisions will be good to watch. Hearing each coach talk about his players after evaluating the Saints game tape was very good. The coaches were candid and direct. Secondary coach Kevin Coyle talked about how some of his guys had bad games. Bob Bratkowski talked about not having enough talent at some positions, so lack of talent will have to be overcome with effort. And receivers coach Mike Sheppard talked about Chris Henry being dominant, but he was still concerned with Chris celebrating after every catch. Marvin even said that what Chris does after a big play concerns him. So those were real moment in the show.

[b]Final thoughts:[/b] Once again, I thought it was a good show. Not too many fireworks this week, but they focused more on football and things that will shape this Bengals team. The pre and post game speeches from Marvin Lewis were good and I think the rest of this series will focus on those kind of moments. Who will the coach trust? Who will earn their way on the team? And I'm glad that the cameras showed Mike Brown in a different capacity this week. Too much was made last week about Mike Brown running a personnel meeting. I mean, it is his team right? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img] I even poked fun at it, but this week Mr. Brown was in the background getting feedback from his coaches. He even laughed at the phrase "Child Please."

HBO tried to slip the whole Andre Smith situation by us. They think they are slick. The exchange between Katie Blackburn and Smith's agent Alvin Keels was getting good, and HBO cut us out! Nice tease. We know know that the Bengals aren't willing to pay Smith what the guy picked behind him got. Maybe next show they will get into it, hopefully Smith is in camp by then. So thank you HBO for showing the human side of the guys on this team. I'm still looking for the show to talk about the history of this team. Let me produce a show for HBO. I would sit down with Mr. Brown and ask him to tell me what happened from day one when the team started in Cincinnati. Talk about the great Paul Brown, the great players in Bengals history, and what went wrong over the years. Then wrap it up with how the team plans to become a factor again.

That would be a great next show HBO. [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

[url="http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2009/08/20/thornton-top-five-moments-of-hard-knocks-episode-ii/"]http://cincinnati.com/blogs/bengals/2009/08/20/thornton-top-five-moments-of-hard-knocks-episode-ii/[/url]

Roy Williams is a laid back dude. I like Slim Thug's push in the back after he helped him up. Mike and Katie Brown are clueless. I think the way you can judge success at your job is if you left your current job would their be a market for your services in another organization? I think we know the answer to that. I don't think any other team would let them clean their equipment.

[url="http://cincinnati.com/blogs/tv/2009/08/20/hard-knocks-the-bengals-stink/"][b][size="5"]Hard Knocks: The Bengals Stink[/size][/b][/url]
Posted by [email="jkiesewetter@enquirer.com"]John Kiesewetter[/email] August 20th, 2009, 12:01 am

Yes, we know the team hasn't done well for years. But HBO's second episode of "Hard Knocks: Training Camp with the Cincinnati Bengals" really did show the Bengals stink. Particularly center Kyle Cook. In a rather disgusting scene early in the show, quarterback Carson Palmer complained about center Kyle Cook's hygiene. If you don't have HBO, here's what you missed:

–Palmer, while wearing a microphone, complained to Cook that he was getting more than the football on snaps from the center. I'm sure opposing defensive linemen won't let Cook forget this for the entire season.

Palmer said: "Hey, dude, I smelled the top of my hand two days ago, and I thought I stuck it in a toilet. I'm dead serious. Just make sure you're taking care of yourself." Sometime later he told Cook: "It's not bad today. I"m just saying, a little bit musty."

–We also learned that, despite the hype over Chris Henry's redemption and reformation, that coaches still think his showboating after making a catch stinks. After Henry caught the touchdown in the first preseason game in New Orleans, and walked toward the Saints sideline, Marvin Lewis was screaming: "Chris! No! Don't walk to their sideline! Come to our side!" In the postgame coaches meeting, Lewis concurred with an assistant who complained that Henry had "to celebrate everything." Lewis said: "That's the thing that worries me about him. He doesn't play smart football. "

–HBO showed us that Chad Ochocinco's diet stinks. He eats nothing but McDonald's. We saw Chad order breakfast at Mickey D's — hot cakes with sausage, two sausage egg McMuffins and a large OJ.

Chad said: "I have what some call the worst diet in the world. I'm able to survive on McDonald's still to this day. Nothing has changed about my eating habits. They say 'Breakfast of Champions?' (I say) lunch and dinner of champions. Don't let them tell you McDonald's is bad for you. " Yes, he's loving it. How long before Chad appears in a McDonald's commercial? Before Halloween?

–Dhani Jones' way of getting a massage stinks (at least to me). We saw some guy (personal trainer?) with his fingers inside Jones' mouth trying to adjust a ligament to relax Jones' spin. Not my idea of a fun time.

–I can't say that Laveranues Coles way of sleeping stinks. He sleeps zipped inside a pure oxygen hyperbaric chamber to rejuvenate his body. Then HBO had to show us Chad commenting on Cole's chamber. "It's a recession. I can't afford a hyperbaric chamber." (Too much Chad tonight. That stinks.)

–Even Marvin Lewis thinks the team stinks. After losing 17-7 to the Saints, an irate Lewis told them in the lockerroom: "Who the hell are we going to beat? We can't beat anybody that way, guys. Now listen to me — [i]Never [/i]will we accept losing. Never!" (Hope that speach works better for Marvin than it has for Bob Castellini!)

–HBO used that old reality TV trick — editing in some old footage to a current story — on the segment about the safety battle between Chinedum Ndukwe and veteran Roy Williams. It showed trainers rushing to look at Ndukwe's hurt finger — which actually was taped two weeks ago, on Aug. 5, when I was at training camp to interview HBO executives. The scene happened a few feet away from me. "Hard Knocks" made it look like it happened last week, right before the New Orleans game. That stinks.

–We didn't see the Ray Maualuga interview promised in the previews at the end of last week's show (the interview also was taped when I was there Aug. 5). We also didn't see the segment about Jordan Palmer, Carson's brother, mentioned in promotions last weekend. That stinks. But HBO promoted the Jordan Palmer story line again for next week. And producers did a nice segment about how safety Corey Lynch helped rescue a woman from a crash on I-75 on Father's day.

–We saw too much of Chad. That stinks. We saw him at a Lexington club one night drinking Red Bull and cranberry juice. (He also told a drunk: "Make sure you don't drive and drink — I mean drink and drive.") We saw him smoking a cigar in the bar and telling the camera: "See how boring my life is? All I have is Twitter!" (And HBO!) We saw him in the coaches' room asking Marvin Lewis for investment advice. After the New Orleans game, we saw Lewis tell the coaches Chad's "effort is better on the running game… but he must play at full speed all the time."

–We saw Carson Palmer talking about how he ignores most of what Chad says. "I just realize that 60-70% of the stuff he says, you just need to let it go in one ear and out the other." Most fans feel that way also. I wish HBO did too. Maybe they feel they need lots of Chad to attract and engage the national TV audience. But I'd rather see more about the other 90 guys in camp. Keith Rivers' comeback, rookie Michael Johnson's development, Ben Utecht's recovery from the concussion, etc.

Too much Chad. That stinks.

[url="http://cincinnati.com/blogs/tv/2009/08/20/hard-knocks-the-bengals-stink/"]http://cincinnati.com/blogs/tv/2009/08/20/hard-knocks-the-bengals-stink/[/url]

From Lance McAlister's blog . . .

[b]Hard Knocks
[/b]*Maybe last week set the bar too high.....episode two was a letdown. Not much to it.

*It was sad to see the flashback to how good the offense was in 2005.

*I really didn't need to watch Carson sniffing his hand and telling center Kyle Cook that it smells from putting it under Cook's rear end to take snaps. "It smelled like I put my hand in a toilet".

Funny stuff with Carson joking with water boys about how he's a Gatorade snob..and needs just the right mix of powder to water. Carson discussed age with Coles and told him to stop telling people he's 31....to just say that he's in his early thirties. Carson is 29. He tells people he is in his mid-to-late twenties. Why? So people will assume that he is only 27.

*Carson on Chad: "I understand him....I realize about 60-70% of what he says has to go in one ear and out the other"

*Mike Brown on Chris Henry: "I admit I'm fond of him. If he blows it, it's his fault now"

*Marvin to team after mock game: "Be smart tonight...no drinking and driving.."

*They showed Chad out at a club (Nicholson's and Bootsy's on 7th street in downtown Cincinnati ). His drink of choice is Red Bull and cranberry juice with a straw. He doesn't drink alcohol. "See how boring my life is? All I have is Twitter".

*One of my favorite scenes was Tank Johnson trying to put together the bunk bed set for his two girls. The set had about 1,000 screws. When finished he tested it by laying his 305 lb body on it. The bed held up.

*They sure spend a lot of time on Jeremi Johnson....who admitted he had a "bad day".

*Chase Coffman continues to draw criticism. His nickname is Crash Dummy because he's knocked around so much. Johnathan Hayes said, "If you don't use your hands, you will never play in this league"......and he added....."you move like old people screw". Good background on the relations ship Hayes has with Coffman. Hayes played with Coffman's dad in the NFL.

*Players sit in on a security meeting with police to help them with scenarios they could encounter.

*Dhani was featured with all the stuff he goes through to keep his body ready...including acupuncture and some guy sticking his fingers in Dhani's mouth to work on pressure points. I winced.

*Coles sleeps in a hyperbaric chamber. Looked like a sleeping bag. He crawled into it and zipped it up.

*Marvin gave Chad investment advice. Chad looked confused.

*Chad continues to eat McDonalds....and not care about his diet. ?I have what some call the worst diet in the world. I?m able to survive on McDonald?s still to this day. Nothing has changed about my eating habits". He said to Mike Brown at practice...."Let's get dinner, McDonald's on me".

*Good stuff featuring the battle between Roy Williams and Chinny. Chinny got ripped by DB coach Kevin Coyle for not paying attention.

*Corey Lynch met the woman he saved after a car crash on 1-75 on Father's Day. The car went off the road and was pretty mangled. He went in through the window, pulled her out, helped her start breathing and save her life. The woman and her family came by camp. She called Corey a hero.

*Remember the first play of the Saints game? Deep ball to Chad. The Bengals had missed connecting on it in practice. In meetings Marvin told Brat to call it on the first play vs Saints.

*Reaction from the coaches booth after Jeremy Shockey's TD catch, "Oh sh--.......Holy F---"

*Henry scores TD vs Saints and breaks into celebration on the Saints sideline. Marvin screamed..."Damn him!......Chris! No.....no....don't walk to their sidelines"

*Marvin at halftime of game: "Now is the time to play kick ass football"

*Marvin ripped them after the game: "We need to get it right....we didn't get it done with guys that have been here...and that's what pisses me off....just because you were on the team last year, don't think you're on the damn team this year.....who the hell are we gonna beat?.... we will never accept losing.

*Best stuff: Coaches evaluations after Saints game. Meeting was held in a lecture hall. Brat discussed how they are short on talent at a position and how they will struggle at the point of attack. WR coach Mike Shepperd brought up the performance of Henry...the drops and celebration. Marvin said, "That's what worries me about him...he doesn't play smart football." Shepperd adds that Chad needs to block better, still takes plays off and they've got to get that out of him.

*Personnel meeting: This time it's not a classroom with Mike up front. It's a board room with a long table. Mike sits at the head of it.

*Katie talks by phone with Alvin Keels, agent for Andre Smith. They debate slotting based on the deal Hayward-Bay received. Neither accepted the other's point. I wanted more of that! Anyone have faith in Katie?

*Where is stuff on Rey Mauluga? Michael Johnson? Keith Rivers?

[url="http://www.1530homer.com/pages/lancesBlog.html"]http://www.1530homer.com/pages/lancesBlog.html[/url]

[quote name='Squirrlnutz' date='20 August 2009 - 09:35 AM' timestamp='1250771724' post='793045']
Is Keels...an educated man? Because he didn't sound like a law school educated player representitive agent. He sounded more like Andre's friend goin "come on this dude got this much, why can't we get just a tiny bit more? It not that much."

I know we looked bad with the whole "you were slotted but we have decided that slotting means nothing this year" thing...but this guy had to have hurt his (and his client's) image by sounding like he doesn't know the first thing about contract negotiations.

Brat saying the line needs to do better or we will "struggle" was not inspiring.
[b]
I wonder what Coffman is going to think when he gets to watch all this...they couldn't watch in camp right?[/b]

Carson is a riot...and a wierdo with his sensitive gatorade pallat (sp?).

I don't remember hearing anything about Lynch saving a crash victim, what a guy. Hobson is usually all over a story like that.
[/quote]

yea they watched last week.

Archived