!!!THE 4TH THROUGH 7TH ROUNDS OF THE 2012 DRAFT THREAD!!!

[b]McNutt would give the team a nice group ...[/b]

[b]AJ Green --- 6'4 outside[/b]
[b]Marvin McNutt --- 6'4 outside[/b]
[b]Mo Sanu --- 6'2 inside posession[/b]
[b]Jordan Shipley --- inside possession[/b]
[b]Andrew Hawkins --- slot smurf[/b]
[b]Mystery Binns ?[/b]

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1335627976' post='1125641']
[b]McNutt would give the team a nice group ...[/b]

[b]AJ Green --- 6'4 outside[/b]
[b]Marvin McNutt --- 6'4 outside[/b]
[b]Mo Sanu --- 6'2 inside posession[/b]
[b]Jordan Shipley --- inside possession[/b]
[b]Andrew Hawkins --- [color=#ff0000]slot smurf[/color][/b]
[b]Mystery Binns ?[/b]
[/quote]

:24:

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1335628340' post='1125648']
wow, dwight freeney traded to the patriots for a 4th round pick and a 2nd in 2013. Pats lost that trade IMO.

Not sure how the Pats got a 4th rounder, they were out of picks at one point yesterday. Must have been another trade I missed.
[/quote]

wow talk about complete rebuilding in Indy

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1335628490' post='1125651']

wow talk about complete rebuilding in Indy
[/quote]

well they've been shopping him for awhile (and IMO he didn't fit in their new 3-4 defense). I'm more surprised at who took him and what they gave up. IMO that's [b]A LOT[/b] to give up for a 32yr old DE in the last year of his contract.

Me thinks the Pats think their window is closing fast.

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1335628630' post='1125653']

well they've been shopping him for awhile (and IMO he didn't fit in their new 3-4 defense). I'm more surprised at who took him and what they gave up. IMO that's [b]A LOT[/b] to give up for a 32yr old DE in the last year of his contract.

Me thinks the Pats think their window is closing fast.
[/quote]

Didnt realize they switched to a 3/4

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1335628949' post='1125658']
Kinda OT, but the Rams draft has been unreal so far. They're going to win that division this year.
[/quote]

they've done a great job adding picks, but I think they reached on both Quick and Pead. Also, they stragetically traded down for both blackmon and floyd and ended up losing out on both.

[quote name='fredtoast' timestamp='1335629009' post='1125660']
Texas A&M RB Cyrus Grey

Good size (5'10", 206)

Good speed (4.47)

Good hands (100+receptions in college)

Good production (two 1,000 seasons with 5+ ypc in a tough conference)

Get him
[/quote]

For some reason, the way Grey runs reminds me a lot of Rudi, but not as powerful. Just his straight up style of running.

Tank Carder

6'2", 236, LB from TCU.

[u]Great production on the field[/u]...Mountain West Defensive Player of the Year in both '11 and '10....2011 Rose Bowl Defensive MVP....2010 First team All-American....2011 3rd team All American....3rd in career tackles in TCU history...4 career ints with 3 of them returned for tds.

[u]Great athletic ability.[/u]....combine results rank among all LBs....2nd in 3-cone drill (6.89)...3rd in 60 yd shuttle (11.53)....4th in short shuttle (4.18)...7th in broad jump (10'1")....11th in forty (4.69)....15th in Vertical (34.5")

All of this plus he was Andy's teammate and has one of the best football names ([b]TANK[/b]) in the entire draft.

Reminds me a little of Muckleroy. Not the highest rated player, but all he did was start every year and make big plays all over the field.

i'd prefer polk, but i'd take miller. either way i think we need to do what we can to ensure we get one of these two. i'd probably get aggressive and move up ASAP to get that done, and wouldn't wait until the 116th pick. there's not that many openings left on this roster, so there's no point stockpiling all these picks at this point. after that was accomplished i'd get another WR. mcnutt will probably be gone, but he's a good one. i'd probably look long and hard at greg childs, who i'm convinced would make this roster and contribute.

if we could figure a way to get polk and childs, i'd be grinning like a possum eating shit.

[quote name='Jamie_B' timestamp='1335625396' post='1125599'] Yeah but we all thought Dline was loaded before the draft too, so at this point who knows.[/quote]

we? you have a mouse in that pocket? we only had 3, and it was clear they were going to get at least one more.

Archived