!!!THE 4TH THROUGH 7TH ROUNDS OF THE 2012 DRAFT THREAD!!!

[quote name='snarkster' timestamp='1335632094' post='1125724']
Sorry to hear that about Polk, but I'd avoid him. If that is true you may be able to get him as an UCFA.. I'd look at Rainey, Smth or Gray in the fifth.

Stooler just took Ta'amu. Samn. hate having to hate that kid.
[/quote]

Rainey could be interesting.

[quote name='CougarQuest' timestamp='1335631788' post='1125716']
At this point (and with the rumor that Polk has serious shoulder concerns) I like Zebie Sanders (T), Cam Johnson (DE), George Iloka (S), Ryan Miller (T/G) Nick Toon (WR)
[/quote]

Not a bad list. I'd throw in Orson Charles (TE), Marvin McNutt (WR), Tank Carder (LB), Ronnell Lewis (LB), Duke Ihenachio (S) and Christian Thompson (S)

Cards may have just got a bargain in Bobbie Massie

[quote name='snarkster' timestamp='1335632435' post='1125730']

Not a bad list. I'd throw in Orson Charles (TE), Marvin McNutt (WR), Tank Carder (LB), Duke Ihenachio (S) and Christian Thompson (S)
[/quote]
If they are going with the BPA, OT/G will be taken. Zebrie had rumors of possibly going in the first.

[quote name='akiliMVP' timestamp='1335632515' post='1125731']
Rainey would be a good pick here. Darren Sproles type jack of all trades that was invaluable to the Saints offense.
[/quote]

a little undersized for my tastes, but I think a good pick if you increase the roles of peerman and leonard behind BJGE.

[quote name='CougarQuest' timestamp='1335632566' post='1125734']
If they are going with the BPA, OT/G will be taken. Zebie had rumors of possibly going in the first.
[/quote]
Maybe before the season. He was very underwhelming this season and was completely dominated at the Senior Bowl. Extremely soft.

Archived