!!!THE 4TH THROUGH 7TH ROUNDS OF THE 2012 DRAFT THREAD!!!

From ESPN:

[b] Overall Football Traits[/b]
Production 1 "2009: (13/3) -- 23-374-16.3-3 2010: (13/12) -- 26-422-16.2-2 2011: (14/14) -- 45-574-12.8-5 " Height-Weight-Speed 4 "Rocked-up athlete with very little body fat, but shorter than the average tight end prospect and lacks prototypical bulk. Top-end speed is slightly below average though plays faster on film. " Durability 1 Appeared in all 40 games (29 starts) during three seasons at UGA. Intangibles 3 Outstanding football character. Team captain. Hard worker. Good student. Inducted to University of Georgia's Student-Athlete Leadership Academy in 2011. Named to Athletic Director's Honor Roll three times and to the SEC Academic Honor Roll in 2010. Arrested and charged with DUI and minimum speed or driving too slow in early March 2012.
[b]1[/b] = Exceptional[b]2[/b] = Above average[b]3[/b] = Average[b]4[/b] = Below average[b]5[/b] = Marginal

[b] Tight End Specific Traits[/b]
Separation Skills 2 "Uses hands and quick feet to quickly get off the line. Has developed some savvy with his release. Is quicker and more sudden than other top TE prospects in class (Fleener, Allen) but needs to take advantage by running crisper routes. Could make sharper cuts at top of stem and can drift downfield on crossing routes. However, he does show some craftiness as a route runner. Uses tempo and upper body to get defenders off balance and set up breaks. Quick enough to separate from mot linebackers. Athletic ability and frame make him a nightmare matchup when he lines up in the slot. Located downfield seams in zone but could do a better job of adjusting route and settling into windows on intermediate routes. " Ball Skills 2 "Snatches ball with hands away from frame. Consistently catches ball thrown above head. Shows ability to adjust and has above average body control. Can catch the ball in stride and explode up the field, but once in a while will take eye off it and drop a pass he should catch. " Big Play Ability 2 "Not as dangerous as former Florida TE Aaron Hernandez (Patriots), but fast enough to get behind most linebackers working against man coverage and work the deep middle against zone. Can explode through a crease. Occasionally makes first defender miss but is a bit of a straight-line runner after catch and does not show much wiggle in space." Competitiveness 1 Great competitor. No afraid to work middle. Tough runner that fought for yards after contact. Flashes a mean streak. Not afraid to mix it up with bigger defenders Blocking 3 "Violent hands and powerful upper body (benched 225 pounds 35 times at the combine). Flashes ability to stun defender with initial punch. Typically gets in good initial positioning, creates initial surge, keeps feet moving and uses good leverage. Also fights hard to sustain. But he lacks size as an in-line blocker and struggles to sustain as a result. Has narrow hips and lacks an anchor. Works to keep pads low but sometimes can't help rising up. Athletic enough to adjust to moving targets at second level but angles need to improve and he needs to be more decisive. Occasionally appears to uncertain of responsibility in space. "

Les Miles saying they wanted him bad at LSU, and he is a hell of a player....
this draft has me so pumped..

[quote name='spicoli' timestamp='1335634229' post='1125823']
"The Bengals are rock stars..." -Trent Dilfer
[/quote]

ha...that is bad ass....

[quote name='alleycat' timestamp='1335634364' post='1125829']
There goes Toon...
[/quote]

still rather have greg childs.

[quote name='Ogremeister' timestamp='1335634532' post='1125836']
So what is the big knock on mc nutt? I usually was impressed with his play.
[/quote]

not great speed (though I think he's better at getting separation than sanu)

Safeties

Antonio Allen (South Carolina)
DeQuan Menize (Alabama)
Duke Ihenacho (San Jose St.)
Markell Martin (Oklahoma St.)
Alfonzo Dennard (Nebraska)

LBs:

Tank Carder (TCU)
Danny Trevathan (Kentucky)
Emannuel Acho (Texas)
Terrell Manning (Maryland)
Vontaze Burflict (Arizona St.)

RB

Michael Smith (Utah St.)
Cyrus Gray (TAMU)
Chris Rainey (Florida)
Edwin Baker (Mich St.)
Terrance Ganaway (Baylor)
Taureen Poole (Tennessee)

WR

Marvin McNutt (Iowa)
Marvin Jones (Cal)
Dwight Jones (North Carolina)
Danny Coate (VaTech)
BJ Cunningham (Mich St.)
Tommy Streeter (Miam)
Rishard Matthews (Nevada)
Chris Osuwu (Stanford)

OL

Zebrie Sanders (FSU)
Ryan Miller (Colorado
Brandon Washington (Miami)
Luke Nix (Pitt)
James Brown (Troy)
Senio Kelemete (Washington)

CB

Josh Norman (Costal Carolina)
Josh Leonard (Iowa St.)
Asa Jackson (CalPoly)
Chase Minniefield (Virgina)

DE

Cam Johnson (Virginia)

Still some guys left out there that could push for the last spot in a position group.

I really like the Charles pick. I remember when Jay Gruden got hired there was a lot of talk of how he wanted to use multiple TE sets. I had hopes that the kid from Missouri would fill that role but nobody has yet.

Maybe McNutt will be available in 5. Has Marvin Jones from Cal gone yet?

[quote name='BlackJesus' timestamp='1335634949' post='1125851']
[b]ESPN sucked the Bengals cock for like 3 minutes straight. [/b]
[/quote]

almost with I was watching there for that reason, but I can't handle ESPN most of the time....

[quote name='fluhartz' timestamp='1335635037' post='1125856']
almost wish I was watching there for that reason, but I can't handle ESPN most of the time....
[/quote]
[b]I tivo both NFL network and Espn so I can watch both of their views on the Bengals picks. [/b]

[size=8][b]Now give me [color=#FFD700]McNutt[/color] for FUCKS SAKE !!!![/b][/size]

Archived