Am i the only one that feels this way

Man my life sucks....., i mean im a big bengals fan but no matter how hard i try not to be a fan it doesnt work. i tried to go a week without watching one of their games and that didnt work, no matter what happens i feel like im stuck to this team, they can go 0-16 for like 5 straight years and i prolly will still be a diehard fan. Im saying to myself i will not watch any games the rest of the season unless they make the playoffs but i know i will be watching them Does anyone else feel this way?

[quote name='Bengals1181' timestamp='1355090127' post='1190900']
its just a game man. Go play some video games and don't think about it. IN an hour, you'll be fine.
[/quote]

that doesn't work for some of the people that have to go to work tomorrow with a bunch of Women Cowboy fans who don't know football from a hole in their ass but they sure do love the Cowboys for some reason and are vocal about it. Did I mention they are all women fans who don't know any of the Cowboy roster besides Homo?

[quote name='saphead' timestamp='1355091371' post='1190944']
I'm usually ok after all of the blood drains from my forehead back down to my penis. I still have 2 gallons to go. The process takes about an hour.
[/quote]

LOL Wat. Anyways, I'm just gonna chug this bottle of Jameson until I wake up covered in my own piss.

[quote name='Gary' timestamp='1355091005' post='1190930']

that doesn't work for some of the people that have to go to work tomorrow with a bunch of Women Cowboy fans who don't know football from a hole in their ass but they sure do love the Cowboys for some reason and are vocal about it. Did I mention they are all women fans who don't know any of the Cowboy roster besides Homo?
[/quote]
LMAO

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1355089845' post='1190885']
Man my life sucks....., i mean im a big bengals fan but no matter how hard i try not to be a fan it doesnt work. i tried to go a week without watching one of their games and that didnt work, no matter what happens i feel like im stuck to this team, they can go 0-16 for like 5 straight years and i prolly will still be a diehard fan. Im saying to myself i will not watch any games the rest of the season unless they make the playoffs but i know i will be watching them Does anyone else feel this way?
[/quote]

Have you ever heard the term 'run on sentence'?

[quote name='sois' timestamp='1355089937' post='1190890']
Passed that exit like 50,000 miles ago.

[color=#ff0000]Don't worry, next stop: comfortably numb.[/color]

Compared to most, this season is still awesome, top to bottom.
[/quote]

Yep, been there for a few weeks with this years team.

Hopefully the prove me wrong and go into Pburgh and win but I think we just miss the playoffs this year.

[quote name='Elijah15' timestamp='1355092241' post='1190977']
Lol so glad I didn't man
[/quote]

Yeah but that means you didn't live thru the 80s which was a glorious time to be a Bengals fan, except twice in late January.

[quote name='Actium' timestamp='1355098009' post='1191070']
It's all about perspective. Eventually you start taking it as entertainment one game at a time. If they do well and make the playoffs, it's a bonus.

[b]You can't let something you have no control over be the instrument of your happiness.[/b]
[/quote]

well said, and welcome back.

[quote name='Gary' timestamp='1355091005' post='1190930']
[/quote]

Stay tuned for the next Gameday thread, ...you're going to love one of the promotional vids.

Am I the only one who feels this way? Elijah, can you do something about your sig pic? Maybe go with something like this?

[img]http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9436/elijah15.jpg[/img]

Or anything that doesn't stretch Chris Henry like that. Just a request, leave it like it is if you want, it just irritates me.

^_^

[quote name='BengalBacker' timestamp='1355110622' post='1191131']
Am I the only one who feels this way? Elijah, can you do something about your sig pic? Maybe go with something like this?

[img]http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/9436/elijah15.jpg[/img]

Or anything that doesn't stretch Chris Henry like that. Just a request, leave it like it is if you want, it just irritates me.

^_^
[/quote]

Yes, and Elijah, as much as we all love Chris Henry, your sig has got to go in terms of size. Use [b]Bengalbacker's[/b] suggested size please.

[quote name='Actium' timestamp='1355112079' post='1191143']
Thanks, I've been in lurker mode for the most part.
[/quote]

C'mon man! Why? Extrapolate!

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1355112177' post='1191144']
Yes, and Elijah, as much as we all love Chris Henry, your sig has got to go in terms of size. Use [b]Bengalbacker's[/b] suggested size please.

C'mon man! Why? Extrapolate!
[/quote]

No reason in particular. Whereas in the past I would have nothing of import to say but post anyway, nowadays I simply refrain. I am not the most knowledgeable fan in these here parts; and to quote a poster above I am comfortably numb. As a result I am more of a passive poster

Archived