Can Lewdog be allowed again

sois

[quote name='Elflocko' timestamp='1356637298' post='1199773']
Sois was humming the theme to "Jaws" as he started it...
[/quote]

I think i was standing right next to you and you said it was a good idea to start this thread. I recall that vividly.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1356638666' post='1199790']
I love my clique. We are the funniest :lol: And I like that we don't let teh gays in!
[/quote]

Yes, Jamie will never be allowed in. I was told that Jamie walks around with a flute in his ass and bets people he can play melodic notes with his farts.

[quote name='Khatmandude' timestamp='1356639031' post='1199795']
Jamie...it's a little worrisome how you have these images so ready, so fast. Like you have them saved somewhere. I'm not saying you're gay or anything......just that you like to have your asshole fondled with strange men's penii.
[/quote]

I'm not saying your gay or anything, but stop showing me your penii.

Seriously: what do you call a guy that trolls a messageboard, gets banned for it (twice), then sends moderators PM's loaded with phrases like "I have already contacted an ACLU lawyer, I shouldn't have been banned for my disability! I was off my meds!"?

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1356650483' post='1199833']
Seriously: what do you call a guy that trolls a messageboard, gets banned for it (twice), then sends moderators PM's loaded with phrases like "I have already contacted an ACLU lawyer, I shouldn't have been banned for my disability! I was off my meds!"?
[/quote]

In this case Fuck him. What lawyer would take a message board case lmao and another, how is he going to pay him. What a fucking retard.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1356651610' post='1199841']
very funny but we need to verify that lol
[/quote]

[img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120420134407/seinfeld/images/c/cf/Chiles7.jpg[/img]
[size=5][i][b]"Are you questioning the credibility of my client, Lewdog? I will sue you for character defamation, message board degradation and 1/3 Native American intoleration!"[/b][/i][/size]

Archived