Can Lewdog be allowed again

sois

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1356657275' post='1199870']
Anybody have any contact with Lewis someway
[/quote]

I do, I still wear his shirts.

[img]http://corinnemec.com/images/phocagallery/parkerlewisshirts/thumbs/phoca_thumb_l_shirts8.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1356650483' post='1199833']
Seriously: what do you call a guy that trolls a messageboard, gets banned for it (twice), then sends moderators PM's loaded with phrases like "I have already contacted an ACLU lawyer, I shouldn't have been banned for my disability! I was off my meds!"?
[/quote]

fucked up

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1356658695' post='1199880']
I effin hated that show back in the day.
[/quote]

The REAL Palestinian people I knew back in the day LOVED those multi-color shirts! Heck, they still wear them today!

:lol:

[quote name='bengaled' timestamp='1356658800' post='1199881']
fucked up
[/quote]

More or less.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' timestamp='1356658695' post='1199880']

I effin hated that show back in the day.
[/quote]

I am afraid to ask, what show was it? By the way, I had no idea this was the Gay Bengals Fan Club board. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I guess I never paid much attention to Lew, but based on what GO posted I guess he had it coming.

[quote name='MichaelWeston' timestamp='1356659498' post='1199884']
That's probably right. And joking around about him committing suicide iS pretty fucked up too. I
[/quote]

Yes but his roommate was the one that (allegedly) committed suicide. He referenced doing it himself when he didn't like the way a thread he was hijacking was going. Or if people didn't believe in his tin-foil hat theories. Or argued with logic. He was a troll. There was no way that dude was killing himself. He loved himself and his trolling too much. No sympathy here, even if he did kill himself. Sometimes it's a good thing to thin the herd, the gene pool, anything getting the freeway moving faster, whatever. There are worse things that can happen to you in life than death, quite honestly. Like lying for a living, dishonor, etc.

[quote name='JC' timestamp='1356663343' post='1199916']
How do we know that Sois isn't JC and JC isn't sois?

[img]http://static.fjcdn.com/large/pictures/9f/9f/9f9fa9_3086599.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

It a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma.

**checks IP addresses**

Nope.

:lol:

[quote name='Bunghole' timestamp='1356662619' post='1199910']

Yes but his roommate was the one that (allegedly) committed suicide. He referenced doing it himself when he didn't like the way a thread he was hijacking was going. Or if people didn't believe in his tin-foil hat theories. Or argued with logic. He was a troll. There was no way that dude was killing himself. He loved himself and his trolling too much. No sympathy here, even if he did kill himself. Sometimes it's a good thing to thin the herd, the gene pool, anything getting the freeway moving faster, whatever. There are worse things that can happen to you in life than death, quite honestly. Like lying for a living, dishonor, etc.
[/quote]

You're genuinely fucked

There isn't one of us on here that hasn't said something that stirred the shit. I'm totally against a ban because we're all guilty. Top it off, it was in the politics section. I think just going in there removes all bets. Bring him back.
MULLY

(null)

Not to go all Jesus and Dubya, but I thought liberals were against gay bashing. Also, my best friend from the time I was about 8 committed suicide when he was 22. It really isn't something to take lightly. Lastly, FWIW, I voted no on banning Lewdog, but he didn't bother me as much as he apparently did a lot of you. I figured people like him were what the ignore function was for. I do understand Go wanting to get rid of him though considering the history.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' timestamp='1356676486' post='1199957']
There isn't one of us on here that hasn't said something that stirred the shit. I'm totally against a ban because we're all guilty. Top it off, it was in the politics section. I think just going in there removes all bets. Bring him back.
MULLY

(null)
[/quote]

I guess I don't understand this.

Reading Go's post, it sounds like it was quite a bit more than random shit stirring. I'm making a huge assumption here, but I think we all probably deal with shitty/annoying people related to our work. I totally get Go not wanting to deal with assholes on his free time and the free board he offers. (I also realize that you are a pretty laid back dude and might have a different approach).

On a side note - I do think that joking about suicide, being gay, a combination of both, etc, is pretty low. I work with too many students that really struggle with this stuff - It just isn't funny.

[quote name='BengalBacker' timestamp='1356676549' post='1199958']
Not to go all Jesus and Dubya, but I thought liberals were against gay bashing. Also, my best friend from the time I was about 8 committed suicide when he was 22. It really isn't something to take lightly. Lastly, FWIW, I voted no on banning Lewdog, but he didn't bother me as much as he apparently did a lot of you. I figured people like him were what the ignore function was for. I do understand Go wanting to get rid of him though considering the history.
[/quote]

Wait I thought they wrote Harley's?...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGyKBFCd_u4

[quote name='gatorclaws' timestamp='1356668560' post='1199944']
It's cool to have a thread making fun of a guy that likely has some mental issues. Bunch of grown ups here.
[/quote]

I am not certain if this is directed at me, but I am not making fun of him. I had extremely long and detailed PM conversations with him and I urged him numerous times to get help. But the fact remains that after a certain point, we cannot tolerate a person like that continuing to utterly derail threads with some of the things has was doing. This board isn't a democracy (hell, I don't get a vote either, just this really nice go-bengals coffee mug) but we do listen to our members. The vast majority had been pleading with us to do something about Lew for quite awhile. So Ryan finally did. The board is better off for it, end of story, full stop.

Archived