2013 Ben-Gals Roster

I don't know what you guys are smoking, but the Ben-Gals are easily in the top two of all AFC North cheerleader squads.  They're by far prettier and more talented than every member of the Browns and Steelers squads, and just looking at last year's Ravens squad, they're certainly prettier than most of these ladies:

ht_ravens_men_kb_ss_130124_ssh.jpg

She's cute i've met her, she's quirky and kind of nerdy actually. Sorry, but she married.

I think Katie is the hottest of the bunch( the side captain) that picture doesn't do her justice. Selina might be hotter, he picture makes her look hot.

Alyson D is a nice girl, i used to date her. Alyson S, is well if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it haha, still mad at myself for not banging her when i had the chance, but glad happy i didn't all at the same time.

I've hung out with 20+ of them before, went with Alyson D to an event with them.

Half of them are down to earth nice and smart, the other half think they're models and hot shit, when in actuality they just suck.

Sure you did Alleycat

Miami & San Diego

Just surprised to see that they are not all bombshells. Probably April-Kristen-Maria S-Megan and Selina are the only ones that I would say wow when they walked into a room.

Miami

http://www.miamidolphinscheerleaders.net/

SD

http://www.chargers.com/charger-girls/

Dallas

http://www.dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/

What you all think?

There's a lot of them that are smoking.  If I was strapped down to a seat and threatened with certain death I'd have to go with the Dolphins cheerleaders.

According to Bleacher Report the answer is Dallas in regards to the hottest swim suit calendars (November 2012).  http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1420009-ranking-the-hottest-nfl-cheerleader-swimsuit-calendars/page/101

The Bengals were in the top 12.  Redskins, Colts, etc... faired pretty well too.

There's a "pink inside" joke lurking here somewhere...

:ph34r:

That joke is always residing in here somewhere...

Maybe as far as calendars go, but it's Texas.. Too many big-hair blondes for my tastes.

I am equal opportunity kind of person.  Blondes,  brunettes, etc...  As long as they are not looking for a life support system (ie... Sugar Daddy) I can get along with most of them.  It also helps if they don't have the personality of a rock.

In regards to the Texans Cheerleaders, I'm not 100 percent sure.  Maybe after sampling each and every one of them over a period of considerable time would I be able to offer an authoritative analysis on the benefits of those Cheerleaders over the Miami Cheerleaders.

What could be better than twins ?

esq-texans-cheerleaders-twins-100311-lg.

Note:  Michelle and Rachel are no longer with the Texans.  This picture was taken back in 2011.

I am equal opportunity kind of person.  Blondes,  brunettes, etc...  As long as they are not looking for a life support system (ie... Sugar Daddy) I can get along with most of them.  It also helps if they don't have the personality of a rock.

Certainly, and aside from Alleycat who has his balls waxed by nubile European princesses while driving his diamond-encrusted rocket car a daring and manly 64mph, it's just speculation anyway.  To put it another way, variety is good and Texas isn't exactly known for being a melting pot. 

I truly believe that if the ugliest one of these chicks offered any of you some pussy, there would not be a single turndown. Men always act like they have standards, but we all know we will screw anything that gives us an opportunity.

I truly believe that if the ugliest one of these chicks offered any of you some pussy, there would not be a single turndown. Men always act like they have standards, but we all know we will screw anything that gives us an opportunity.

We're just talking about preference here, it's not like any of them have our numbers on speed-dial (except Alleycat, of course, who regularly helps them shop for thongs when he's not refereeing their pillowfights)

It's like popping into a discussion of steakhouses and saying everyone's full of shit because they would eat a White Castle slider if drunk & hungry enough.

lighten-up-francis.jpg

We're just talking about preference here, it's not like any of them have our numbers on speed-dial (except Alleycat, of course, who regularly helps them shop for thongs when he's not refereeing their pillowfights)

It's like popping into a discussion of steakhouses and saying everyone's full of shit because they would eat a White Castle slider if drunk & hungry enough.

lighten-up-francis.jpg

You know it's not like that. It's actually more like folks acting like the steaks at Outback suck and they only eat at Ruth Chris or Morton's, while going to Golden Corral and eating steaks off the buffet. There is not a single one of those girls who is bug ugly and all of you know it. This shit is just funny as hell to me!

You know it's not like that.

No, I really don't. That's why I made the comparison. It's a fairly harmless discussion but that's fine if you want to act like you're above it.  And, for the record, some of those Bengals cheerleaders are kinda hit IMHO, but I'm not really into that type so much.  I see better-looking women on the street on a daily basis.  Are you tryin' to bang one of 'em or something? Otherwise your whole White Knight thing here is kinda misplaced and pointless.

No, I really don't. That's why I made the comparison. It's a fairly harmless discussion but that's fine if you want to act like you're above it.  And, for the record, some of those Bengals cheerleaders are kinda hit IMHO, but I'm not really into that type so much.  I see better-looking women on the street on a daily basis.  Are you tryin' to bang one of 'em or something? Otherwise your whole White Knight thing here is kinda misplaced and pointless.

I'd have to agree......I'm think my last girlfriend looked better than every single one of these girls.  Some of them are just, as you state, hit.   I'm sure they have great personalities though.   To kenneth's point though, not sure I'd turn any of them down in bed, granted they were actually born women.  A few of them are sexy. 

Why does turningpoint get ridiculed for stating he dated a chick on the Ben-Gals?   Why can't people accept that there are people on this board who are not losers like themselves who may have dated one?  A lot of hate.....

Triplets...

graves-triplets-south-alabama-cheerleade

University of South Alabama...

I'm not commenting on this picture until I get proof of age.   Last time I didn't, that dude from NBC showed up in the living on our first date.   What a cock blocker.

Sure you did Alleycat

Yes i'm lying so i could brag about dating one of the uglier one's. If i was being honest I obviously would have hooked up with all of the hottest ones.

Want their phones #'s i have no use for them anymore, maybe you can get laid by 1 of them 2.

Why does turningpoint get ridiculed for stating he dated a chick on the Ben-Gals?   Why can't people accept that there are people on this board who are not losers like themselves who may have dated one?  A lot of hate.....

It's Michael Weston this is what he thinks he looks like= Jeffery-Donovan-Michael-Weston-mat29cool

This is what he actually looks like= wow-nerd-south-park-580.jpg

Sorry you don't, then. And the "White Knight" thing is just showing the utter hypocrisy of the whole discussion. Those are girls that had a dream and accomplished it, and in my humble opinion, and my humble opinion alone, a bunch of guys are trying to judge their looks as if it's the "end all, be all" of the qualification. Secondly, while I'm sure some of you have significant others that are attractive, I would imagine that more of you have knuckle draggers if you have anyone at all. Dub, we generally agree on things, but I'm not surprised that there is something we disagree on.

Archived