Whitworth active tonight vs Pittsburgh

Wow u guys are a sensitive bunch. Oh my...

We're not at all. We have alligator skin. But the moment my friend told you off you get all like you can't handle that kind of language. I swear if we win I will be at your site year a round rubbing it in everyone's face. And every time you get your ass kicked I'll be there too. 

We're not at all. We have alligator skin. But the moment my friend told you off you get all like you can't handle that kind of language. I swear if we win I will be at your site year a round rubbing it in everyone's face. And every time you get your ass kicked I'll be there too. 

You should do that.

I might just join because they seem like a bunch of cool fellas....

I agree lol

So when did you say I can join your site? Is it open to do that yet?

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/login.php?do=logout&logouthash=1378585311-a56eafc887f3e25a8e149b617862819ead3a5393

Registration enabled. Btw, sorry if you guys really think my posts are 'trolling' as i am just having a little fun. Feel free to try and do the same over there. No fucks will be given. You can talk anything football related in the bears forum.

Koch rushed back and that helped cost us a game, ...just don't rush it! 

AC is playing solid right now.

Also, ...Whitworth hasn't had the preseason snaps so he's bound to be ice cold.  Not a good idea in such an important game.

I don't know if he should play. but he definitely needs to travel with the team (obviously they are home this week).  I brought up the "meltdown" that occurred last Sunday in the "G,B AND U" thread and how it started on defense and spread to the offense.  I can't help but wonder how much Whit's leadership was missed, and if him being there may have helped prevent the meltdown from spreading to that side of the ball.

Archived