The Good, The Bad, The Ugly -Packers

Good:

Getting a hard fought "W" and moving to 2-1 

Marvin's decision to challenge the spot (play of the game)

Zimmer

D-Line (Dunlap gets my game ball)

Gio, Gio, Gio

Marvin Jones

Dalton's 2nd half

Bad:

Gruden Abandoned the run.... again

I was convinced the game was over after the 2nd fumble 

Ugly:

Turnovers

Ball Security

Nugent (his whole game is garbage these days)

Tate in the return game

This team has a lot of work to do. Ball security is a HUGE concern. The Defense had to play lights out today to bail out awful play at the hands of the offense. 

The Good :

Gio

Didn't let an unending stream of setbacks to drop our chins.

The D was incredible all game long. Amazing.

Sign MJ93.

Our O, fumbles aside, wasn't bad either.

GIO!!!

Had to challenge that spot and boy did it come up big. The decision to go for the FG was the right one, just didn't work out.

The first 6 minutes.

The last 6 minutes.

The Bad :

Fumbles

Interceptions

PAT block

Giving up on the run early when we should have ground some clock to settle the team down and demoralise GB.

The Ugly :

Refereeing. No holds called and that Roughing the Passer was the most bullshit call in years.

All the fans who were giving up and expecting the loss before the fucking half.

My heart rate. Craziest game I've ever seen. It made the Chargers game or the Browns 80000 point shootout look calm.

We lost the Bears game we shoulda won, and won this one we shoulda lost. It's all good. Who Dey!

The good --- the defense. All heart, all fight! #25 also gets props.
The bad --- the offense and special teams. They better buy the defense dinner.
The ugly --- Dalton. Yes, he made a few plays but he was very bad. Over throws, behind guys, locking on and not recognizing defenses.

Haven't read a post yet so some of this bag be repeating...

I love Burfict the same way I hated James Harrison when he was a Steeler. Bag tagged a guy, flailing back trying to get holding call, flopping, jawing... I just love it but I'm sure everyone else hates him outside of Cincinnati.

Nugent got bailed out today. Turnovers are embarrassing. Gio is the best RB we've had since CD. Andy is so hot and cold it's ridiculous (guess you can say that for entire offense). I didn't see Geno AT ALL??? Dunlap, Johnson, Peko were definitely active. Newman and especially Hall are the shit. Nelson had some nice grabs and about 3 holds against Newman on those quick outs. Gresham pisses me off with the fumbles. Tyler Eifert??????? Defense really held down Rodgers today... impressive. Tate continues to suck.

Andy was clearly off on some throws, but statistically he was pretty good! 71% passing with 8.3 YPA

EDIT: and his best passer rating of the year so far

the only one that comes to mind off hand was the INT to green, where they were clearly not on the same page.

I think he started 7 for 10 and finished 4 for 5.  a little shaky in the 2nd and 3rd, though the oline also was sketchy then too.

I think we all would have been happy pre-game if we were offered 71% and 105 passer rating for Dalton today.  

The one thing I'll say is he didn't adjust to pressure as well as he had Monday night.

The good --- the defense. All heart, all fight! #25 also gets props.
The bad --- the offense and special teams. They better buy the defense dinner.
The ugly --- Dalton. Yes, he made a few plays but he was very bad. Over throws, behind guys, locking on and not recognizing defenses.

let's not get crazy.  he completed 71% of his passes and had over 100 passer rating.

"very bad" is pretty off base.

They just have to figure out how to help Andy settle and call plays that will help him do that. It seems like we may be a little to slow to adjust a game-plan after they adjust to ours.

And Gio Bernard is going to be a mfing star.

they really seemed to have trouble with Green Bay's blitz packages for a bit.  Too many free rushers got in today.

let's not get crazy.  he completed 71% of his passes and had over 100 passer rating.

"very bad" is pretty off base.

Yeah I didnt think he played great and made some bad plays, but when the guy has a passer rating over 100, completes over 70 percent of his passes, and leads a team to a comeback victory over one of the best teams in the NFL and all the sudden he had a "very bad game". Meh whatever.

Rogers picks were worse plays than anything andy did today (although the one pick was bad but I thought aj could have made a better play on the ball).

the only one that comes to mind off hand was the INT to green, where they were clearly not on the same page.

I think he started 7 for 10 and finished 4 for 5.  a little shaky in the 2nd and 3rd, though the oline also was sketchy then too.

Looked like a bad throw to me. That one is solely on Dalton IMO.

Archived