Bengals favored by 1 point over the Patriots

What has he said every time we've played and lost to Peyton Manning?This is spanning over a decade now!

Knowing Harley, he's probably been right then too...  He is the Nostradamus of the Bengals games.  But seriously, this year he has not been wrong. 

Slightly OT, but I'm helping my wife with her elimination league and there are no laughers that I can see this week. My go to has been whomever the jags are playing, but they're playing the Rams. So it could be close. Any ideas?

You are right, this is a hard week.   I think I'd take the Broncos over the Cowboys.

Thanks. I was looking at that. If they were playing in Denver, I would probably go with that. It still might be the best bet. Also was considering whether to use our Bronco pick this early.

What has he said every time we've played and lost to Peyton Manning?This is spanning over a decade now!

I was wrong once - I picked the 2005 Bengals to beat Manning's Colts. It was a great circus of a game but I ended up on the wrong side.

I was wrong once - I picked the 2005 Bengals to beat Manning's Colts. It was a great circus of a game but I ended up on the wrong side.

wasn't that the game that Chris Perry looked like he was going to be the next Marshall Faulk?

I remember it being a crazy atmosphere... Had a buddy that was a crazy Colts fan and wanted to give us a ton of money for our tickets

wasn't that the game that Chris Perry looked like he was going to be the next Marshall Faulk?

I remember it being a crazy atmosphere... Had a buddy that was a crazy Colts fan and wanted to give us a ton of money for our tickets

yeah, he was running though the Colts....  

Somone explain the whole "three point advantage for the home team" thing when it comes to betting lines.  Does this mean that if the game were a pick-em in Cincinnati that NE would be favored by three on a neutral field and favored by six in Foxboro?

last I saw Bengals were favored by 2.

That means vegas would favor NE by 1 on a neutral field, and by 4 in Foxboro.

Archived