The real gamechanger? Me!

I am the one to thank for this victory. I didn't play any bengals in fantasy for the first time in 3 weeks. I also didn't play any the first 3 weeks. So all I have to do is stop cursing the bengals by playing them and first round bye is ours.

i did something this week i haven't done. I watch the Bengals every week with a poster here named ibleedorangebla. The first 3 weeks we werent able to watch them together the first game we watched together this year was the patriots then again the panthers at my house then the colts at work. last year we went undefeated when we watched together mainly at my house unless we were at work. Then our first loss together was the chargers playoff game. We went to it. Today we watched together at his house and we won. Could it be a change of scenery did us well? I doubt it. It was probably the fact that he didn't wear any Benngal gear today. 

This is all on me actually, its the first time since the Pats game that Ive been able to stay and watch the whole game as I got hurt in the gym a few months ago and have been rehabbing and Sundays at 4 have been my rehab times (no choice) and have been DVRing the last quarters of the games. Now that my rehab is over and I'm 100% again I was able to watch the whole game today live.

Its on me. lol :)

I'll actually take credit.  I was stuck going to my kid's league's super bowl even though they weren't in the championship.  Last year I had to do the same thing the week we played the Jets, and you know what happened there.

I'm going to petition the league to schedule at least one playoff game in January for whenever the Bengals play.

This is all on me actually, its the first time since the Pats game that Ive been able to stay and watch the whole game as I got hurt in the gym a few months ago and have been rehabbing and Sundays at 4 have been my rehab times (no choice) and have been DVRing the last quarters of the games. Now that my rehab is over and I'm 100% again I was able to watch the whole game today live.

Its on me. lol  :)

You have to watch with the pain!  Rub dirt on it and get back out there!

i'll take credit. Had not watched or listened to any of the last three for a variety of reasons. Front row at Kincaid's today. I'll try and be better :35:

Move to Kinkaids full time.

I will take credit. I got a sweet BJ (that I didn't even have to ask for) from the girlfriend during the 4th quarter and shortly after the transaction was complete, the Bengals went on their game winning drive.  So I think this means she's gonna have to put in some work every Sunday so long as they win.  lol

I will take credit. I got a sweet BJ (that I didn't even have to ask for) from the girlfriend during the 4th quarter and shortly after the transaction was complete, the Bengals went on their game winning drive.  So I think this means she's gonna have to put in some work every Sunday so long as they win.  lol

fucking winner.

Nope, this one comes from me. Last month I up and decided to switch to a plant based diet. It's been a struggle not eating meat, dairy, processed foods, etc... This weekend, game day actually, we went to Costco and I broke down and had a dog and a couple slices of pepperoni pizza.....and a Coke. I had an exquisite mouth-gasm. This is why we won.
MULLY
Side note: Today I feel worse than I have in a month. The junk food wasn't worth it.

Costco in Japan?

It was probably the fucking Coke.

Yeah, we have Costco here. It's like a 2.5 hour drive for us so we only go once or twice a year. Gotta have the dog and pizza when we go. It's the only way to get a real American style dog and pepperoni pizza.
MULLY
does it help that it was actually Pepsi?

Seems legit

Yeah, we have Costco here. It's like a 2.5 hour drive for us so we only go once or twice a year. Gotta have the dog and pizza when we go. It's the only way to get a real American style dog and pepperoni pizza.
MULLY
does it help that it was actually Pepsi?

I prefer Pepsi, but I don't drink soda usually.  I had two large cups of coke last night and felt like crap.

Well, I didn't wear a jersey today, opting instead for a throwback orange t-shirt.  1-0

White Dillon/32 = 3-1  (first 4 games)
Orange Quitter/9 = 0-1-1 (next 2 games)
Orange t-shirt = 1-0

Breakdown by type/color/etc:
White = .750 (3-1)
Orange = .500 (1-1-1)
All Jerseys = .583 (3-2-1)
Replicas = .750 (3-1)
Authentic = .250 (0-1-1)
T-Shirt = 1.000 (1-0)
At PBS = 1.000 (1-0)
At Lucas Oil = 0.000 (0-1)
On My Couch = 0.700 (3-1-1)
Beer During Game = 0.333 (1-2)
Soft Drink During Game = 0.900 (4-0-1)
Coffee During Game = 1.000 (2-0) [had coffee + soft drinks during same game twice]

Best projected combo:
Drinking coffee
Wearing a white t-shirt
At PBS

Worst projected combo:
Drinking Beer
Wearing an orange authentic jersey
At Lucas Oil Stadium
....d'oh!  That was last week!

Archived