how we beat the colts?

We probably will playing this game with Tate as our best WR. Won't be pretty

Man what happened to Sanu? He had been playing so well when AJ went down earlier in the year and disappeared since AJ came back. Some of that is on Andy always locking in on AJ but some of it is on Sanu not getting open either

Is this a dig at Sanu or is he hurt as well?
Oh yeah, we beat them by running the ball. Hopefully Hue knows this

Is this a dig at Sanu or is he hurt as well?
Oh yeah, we beat them by running the ball. Hopefully Hue knows this

Who? Oh' the guy that has the longest pass attempt for the Bengals this season?

When was the last time he was a factor? He had one first down catch tonight I believe.

Get pressure on Luck, knock him down early and often. Double TY Hilton.

The Bengals hate to consistently double a guy, but I agree with you. Bracket Hilton all day to make sure he can't get behind the defense. Play man on the tight end and blitz often.

But wtf do I know?

x2

I mean....I know a lot of people are high on him, but I don't see Marvin as anything more than a #3 WR. I don't see either him or Sanu as any more than that. We're sticking with Andy so we gotta throw more talent around him. Either that or make a run at someone like Randall Cobb, as I said before.

Hed be So awesome in stripeesssss

I mean....I know a lot of people are high on him, but I don't see Marvin as anything more than a #3 WR. I don't see either him or Sanu as any more than that. We're sticking with Andy so we gotta throw more talent around him. Either that or make a run at someone like Randall Cobb, as I said before.

Hed be So awesome in stripeesssss

I'd love Cobb but that ain't happening. Realistically tho I could see us going for a guy like Cecil Shorts, who would fit nice here imo.

I know. But a man can dream!

Especially if the team, like some people here, don't wanna pay AJ the kind of money he'll see on the market. We can draft a 1. Pick up a guy in FA. I know he's underperformed, but someone like Dwayne Bowe could be had for cheap.

I wanna make a splash though man. We got too much talent to be coaching up young guy every year.

I'd love Cobb but that ain't happening. Realistically tho I could see us going for a guy like Cecil Shorts, who would fit nice here imo.

Cobb would be a good fit, but you're right. He's a pipe dream. Marvin Jones is not a great talent, but his skills are what the Bengals need opposite Green. I've said it before... Sanu is a nice player IN THE SLOT - and only in certain situations. He's not a three down weapon. Between the 20's, teams can just play off of him.

Losing Jones was a BFD because the Bengals didn't have anyone else athletic enough to play outside.

Reggie Cobb probably won't make it out of Green Bay, but if he does, you're right. He'll be too rich for the Bengals. Cecil Shorts is an interesting idea. I wanted Jordan Matthews last year. This year, if I were the Bengals' GM, I'd pull a Ditka and trade every pick to go up and get Amari Cooper.

Same way we beat Denver

on offense, I believe this very much so.  on defense, their qb is very mobile, gonna be hard to turn in another performance like that Monday night game as they have chosen to rush four and contain the pocket against mobile qb's.  could be a long day for the defensive line.  

Archived