Bengals At Colts Playoff Game Facing Blackout

I swear to god I meant it. He gives me his paypal and I am buying him a ticket. It's a done deal.

Not sure if serious, but my paypal email address is BeatPurdue@gmail.com   :)

I sure as fuck did though lol

Looks like BeatPurdue will be attending the game then courtesy of Rumble! :D

The NFL manufactured an extra round of playoffs years ago.    It provides some excitement and you do get Superbowl teams out of the wild card round.

From what I can gather,  Colts sell out because of season ticket holders mostly but there isn't a strong belief that this round is nothing more than an extra game/money grab and this Colt's team isn't going anywhere.

It's a fan base that waited years for a home playoff game after stealing the franchise from Baltimore and when they got one they ran out an sold them to Titan fans.    That is a scarlet letter than you can witness die hard Colts fans from Indy and Baltimore talk about today.

Colt season ticket holders elected not to buy their playoff ticket that's what generated the 10K.  There's been another 5K available on stub hub.

Hopefully they'll suffer a repeat of last year that had a ton of Chief fans in their stadium except Orange and Black.

For all the guys who can find it quicker than me, what's the latest update on remaining tickets? Stubhub and NFL ticket exchange have a combined 9000+. Trying to figure out the best time to pull the trigger.

Still alot of blue dots on ticketmaster.   Even more red dots (resale).  

If you only want to spend 60-70 on a ticket, buy now.     If you were willing to spend 150-200 a ticket wait because you may be able to get a better seat for that price and the ones priced in that range are going to be there Sunday morning from scalpers is my guess.

I got two cheap ones and probably see what I could do to upgrade Sunday morning. 

Archived