Bengals At Colts Playoff Game Facing Blackout

I will give you my paypal! lol.. I live in Sacramento, CA though so I would need a plane ticket too :)

I am not lucky though..

I get to go see the Raiders and the 49ers play the Bengals next season which will be the first time I have been able to see them twice in one year but judging by my luck we will go 0-2 lol.

Awesome Rumble!

Fucking Rumble :41:

I was thinking of getting tickets, but I'd probably end up in fucking jail if we lost. Not worth it. I'll stay local. We make it to the divisional, and I'll probably try and make that shit happen.

Get your ass there.

I will give you my paypal! lol.. I live in Sacramento, CA though so I would need a plane ticket too :)

I am not lucky though..

I get to go see the Raiders and the 49ers play the Bengals next season which will be the first time I have been able to see them twice in one year but judging by my luck we will go 0-2 lol.

Rumble, send Gary $100 to NOT go to those games next year.

Well, they "officially" sold the game out on Thursday. What the hell does this mean?:

"Furthermore, the Bengals have returned tickets, which is odd considering the proximity of Indianapolis to Cincinnati. Perhaps that's an indication that Bengals fans don't have much confidence in their team breaking their winless playoff streak, but regardless, there are still some select tickets still available at the usual ticket outlets."

http://www.stampedeblue.com/2015/1/1/7478463/colts-vs-bengals-is-officially-a-sellout

Archived