Gresham Quotes

I'll be less hammered at the bars while watching the games this year if gresham isn't resigned.

In the "take a shot whenever Gresham screws up" game, he was good for at least one shot per game, and sometimes 3 or 4. That is, when his vagina didn't hurt bad enough for him to sit out the games.

Not kidding about the above, but honestly he has value and some talent obviously. I just think each side needs a clean break. We would probably
Be excited with him if he was a 4th rounder instead of a 1st.

His vagina sore? How many games has he missed in his career? What about Eifert Winslow-Gates-Gonzalez? LOL. Dumb

This thread is about Jermaine Gresham, not Andy Dalton.  Please keep it on topic.  

TE has those traits? Get rid of him.

QB? 100 million. Now.

My problem with Gresh remains that you simply can't gameplan around him. Especially when those games are big. He's just too independable in crunch-time.  

He gets good stats, but I'd pay him more like a backup TE if I thought of keeping him around. Someone else will cough up more...

andy-dalton-thumbs-up.jpg

I agree buddy....

If this team will give Andy $100 million dollars they should definitely resign Gresham, he's a former first round pick that has been relatively healthy and reliable. Is there room for improvement, without a doubt, but at least they know what areas where improvements have to be made and how to handle him. Gresham is talented and knows the offense, why not bring him back?

Bengal fans are conditioned to think cheap from the history of the franchise in Free Agency.

I mean we will sit around and bitch about Geathers/Peko  3/4 mil cap hit.  OH DEAR GAWD!!!!!!!   Then overlook them carrying over twice that much from season to season or using up cap space to front load player extensions.     Can't sign MJ how they HELL can we fit him under the cap??????   Here you go Andy another X million two days after you signed that contract we'll call it roster bonus instead of signing bonus to eat up some of that cap room. 

Now on to Gresh.     Former first rounder.   Has a whole bunch of starts.  Some production.    Hobbs would try to sell us on him being a decent Free Agent and the anti big money money pitt First Tier free agents if we signed him from a different team. 

Just remember -  when our train of B Free Agents rolls through.   Can they help?  Sure.   But it's just a train of Greshman's that all it is. 

The reality is the Franchise is not going to go broke or reenter the 90s with an attempt at signing Suh or another top FA.   With the cap growth there's going to be room (if they want room) to sign extensions.

More power to them, I guess.   0-6 in the salary cap era in the playoffs. 

In fairness, he was in the middle of being demolished by a blindside defender while Anthony Collins gave chase.

It was a damn good throw by Andy to the only spot Gresh could catch it without an int.  

Bengal fans are conditioned to think cheap from the history of the franchise in Free Agency.

I mean we will sit around and bitch about Geathers/Peko  3/4 mil cap hit.  OH DEAR GAWD!!!!!!!   Then overlook them carrying over twice that much from season to season or using up cap space to front load player extensions.     Can't sign MJ how they HELL can we fit him under the cap??????   Here you go Andy another X million two days after you signed that contract we'll call it roster bonus instead of signing bonus to eat up some of that cap room. 

Now on to Gresh.     Former first rounder.   Has a whole bunch of starts.  Some production.    Hobbs would try to sell us on him being a decent Free Agent and the anti big money money pitt First Tier free agents if we signed him from a different team. 

Just remember -  when our train of B Free Agents rolls through.   Can they help?  Sure.   But it's just a train of Greshman's that all it is. 

The reality is the Franchise is not going to go broke or reenter the 90s with an attempt at signing Suh or another top FA.   With the cap growth there's going to be room (if they want room) to sign extensions.

More power to them, I guess.   0-6 in the salary cap era in the playoffs. 

I don't think not signing MJ was at all related to the cap, but the fact that this team just wasn't comfortable investing higher dollars in a guy who just wasn't worth what he was going to get elsewhere.

1. The team hasn't paid Dalton anything like 100 mil and likely won't. This was explained in detail at the time so I won't bother doing it again. He's overpaid because BAWWWW wahh wahh sniffle. Facts be damned.

2. Even if he was being paid 17 billion dollars a game it wouldn't make Gresham any better or worse. Dalton's salary has fuck-all to do with Gresham's ability, talent, or focus. If you weren't so terminally assinjured about Dalton this would be obvious. Of course it wouldn't be a GB thread without one of the usual schmucks shitting themselves in the midst of it and smearing it everywhere while blubbering about the QB. For the reat of us who haven't lost our damned minds about it, Gresham is responsible for Gresham. Period.

1. The team hasn't paid Dalton anything like 100 mil and likely won't. This was explained in detail at the time so I won't bother doing it again. He's overpaid because BAWWWW wahh wahh sniffle. Facts be damned.

2. Even if he was being paid 17 billion dollars a game it wouldn't make Gresham any better or worse. Dalton's salary has fuck-all to do with Gresham's ability, talent, or focus. If you weren't so terminally assinjured about Dalton this would be obvious. Of course it wouldn't be a GB thread without one of the usual schmucks shitting themselves in the midst of it and smearing it everywhere while blubbering about the QB. For the reat of us who haven't lost our damned minds about it, Gresham is responsible for Gresham. Period.

I was the biggest Gresh chearleader on this board for years but its time for him to go.  The false starts, holds, and total lack of ball security at this point in his career simply cant be explained away regardless of his talent.  Get Fasano or a blocking TE.   If New England can win a Superbowl only throwing to one tight end, I think we can do the same.  Just need a good blocker who can catch the occasional pass.

I was the biggest Gresh chearleader on this board for years but its time for him to go.  The false starts, holds, and total lack of ball security at this point in his career simply cant be explained away regardless of his talent.  Get Fasano or a blocking TE.   If New England can win a Superbowl only throwing to one tight end, I think we can do the same.  Just need a good blocker who can catch the occasional pass.

Do I really have to remind you of the guy throwing to that one tight end? And who that fucking one tight end is??? Wow.

Your desire to absolutely gobble Dalton's cock at all times blinds you, my friend. You want to compare value of players at all position. You don't want to pay an average guy a bunch of money, even if he is the fucking quarterback. Gresham is at least as good as his job as Andy Dalton is...

AT LEAST.

He should get a modest-pretty decent fucking contract based off of what we apparently value in terms of actual fucking ability. How the fuck can you defend Andy Dalton and then criticize Jermaine Gresham? Andy Dalton is a bigger, worse, Gresham with even more failures and fuck ups under his belt. You're an absolute fucking lunatic if that's your stance.

Switching gears a bit...

I'm curious about whatever new team Bengals fans would prefer Gresham sign with?

I'm going to go with the Steelers simply because the thought of Mike Tomlin getting all big-eyed after seeing Gresham up close is too delicous.

Second choice would be the Browns, mostly because the city of Cleveland is filled to overflowing with BAB types. I'll go so far as to argue Cleveland actually deserves Gresham.

Third choice would be the Ravens, mostly because I'd hate to see Gresham play for a team outside of the division.

Your desire to absolutely gobble Dalton's cock at all times blinds you, my friend. You want to compare value of players at all position. You don't want to pay an average guy a bunch of money, even if he is the fucking quarterback. Gresham is at least as good as his job as Andy Dalton is...

AT LEAST.

He should get a modest-pretty decent fucking contract based off of what we apparently value in terms of actual fucking ability. How the fuck can you defend Andy Dalton and then criticize Jermaine Gresham? Andy Dalton is a bigger, worse, Gresham with even more failures and fuck ups under his belt. You're an absolute fucking lunatic if that's your stance.

Speaking of cock gobbling, Gresh will be in Cincy tonight. You could get your gobble on.

Your desire to absolutely gobble Dalton's cock at all times (proceeds to shamelessly gargle Gresh's balls)

Man, you sure do go right for the cock references don't ya? You have internet access, Craigslist, all that.. You're free to get in touch with those impulses on your own time without bringing it into a football forum every chance you get. We'll still accept you.  Well, most of us anyway. Self-loathing is bad and there are certainly places where such a devoted fan of all things scrotal would be not only accepted but celebrated. Perhaps you should seek them out.  You could make posts there about how terrible cocks are and what a devoted fan of cocks you are - maybe someone will find your absurd contradictions charming.

Meanwhile, Dalton still isn't getting paid anything like $100 million. It's kinda fucked that this FACT is somehow me defending him in your mind, but then again your mind seems like a strange and fantastic place where consensus reality fears to tread. A place where being a Bengals fan means thinking they suck ass and Gresham fucks up because Andy Dalton something something. It's quite the rich tapestry you've woven for yourself there but it's not my fault that casually plucking at one thread makes the whole goofy-assed thing unravel. Blame Andy Dalton.

These little tantrums of yours are definitely entertaining, though.

His vagina sore? How many games has he missed in his career? What about Eifert Winslow-Gates-Gonzalez? LOL. Dumb

TE has those traits? Get rid of him.

QB? 100 million. Now.

B.A.B.'s you know you're my boy, but Gonzalez missed i think 2 games in his entire 17 year career.  Agree on the others though.

Do I really have to remind you of the guy throwing to that one tight end? And who that fucking one tight end is??? Wow.

Might as well trade away AJ and his salary then while we're  at it. No one to get him the ball. Put the money on the D side may as well.

Andy is responsible for the holds, false starts, drops and fumbles?  Fucking Dalton.

Archived