Bengals.com shutting down their message board

One thing none of us are fair and balanced on, is our collective admiration of the Pittsburgh Stealers.

Also, don't be alarmed, but whenever you type Stealers the board automatically changes it to Stealers.  This message won't make any sense b/c you won't see that I typed Stealers...oh never mind, but yes we all hate that team.

I got banned from the Bengals.com board when Roethlisberger had his motorcycle wreck

because I didn't feel sorry for him. True story. So fuck them. 

Anyway, enough about me. 

Welcome to the Best Bengals Site on the Net!!! :headbang: (c)

Prepare to welcome plenty of new contributors here, Bengals.com is shutting down their message board because the team doesnt want to spend a few bucks a month to fund it anymore. No news on whether or not ONE of the 1985 TVs in PBS being replaced with the savings over the next decade.

Should be a nice boost in threads, posts, opinions and characters.

Can we create a user name database for everyone to get them caught up with members here?

Kenneth- cranky, angry old man

BAB- Clipped

Me- Bengals Organization pessimist/hater

Jamie- Bad speller

GO- owner and HUGE Dalton supporter

1181- Encyclopedia Bengtanicca

Troy the Bengal- world class helmet designer

Oldschooler- not actually old, and used to post a ton of articles

Arkansas Bengal- the new Oldschooler, and actually in Arkansas

Michael Weston- love em or hate em, but dont debate em

Marcus513- the realest murdera in da hood

Its late and I need to watch Game of Thrones, feel free to add to the cheatsheet haha

:lol:

Christ. Hopefully some of them fuck off and keep that Dalton shit elsewhere lol

Well, this seemed as good as any for my first post here. 

First off, I have been on that message board for ages and loved debating the draft, discussing game strategies, and insulting the steelers at every opportunity.  I am surprised that it is going away. 

Second, I am glad someone shared the link to this group as it seems to be a similar structure and format. 

Third, I am glad to see a little profanity here.  I would write that someone (most likely Gresham) "sucks" and it would be replaced with *****. 

I hope the majority of the members over there find their way over here. 

Thanks for having us and WHO DEY!

Steve

Prepare to welcome plenty of new contributors here, Bengals.com is shutting down their message board because the team doesnt want to spend a few bucks a month to fund it anymore. No news on whether or not ONE of the 1985 TVs in PBS being replaced with the savings over the next decade.

Should be a nice boost in threads, posts, opinions and characters.

Can we create a user name database for everyone to get them caught up with members here?

Kenneth- cranky, angry old man

BAB- Clipped

Me- Bengals Organization pessimist/hater

Jamie- Bad speller

GO- owner and HUGE Dalton supporter

1181- Encyclopedia Bengtanicca

Troy the Bengal- world class helmet designer

Oldschooler- not actually old, and used to post a ton of articles

Arkansas Bengal- the new Oldschooler, and actually in Arkansas

Michael Weston- love em or hate em, but dont debate em

Marcus513- the realest murdera in da hood

Its late and I need to watch Game of Thrones, feel free to add to the cheatsheet haha

Say wat?

:D

I don't think I've visited those message boards since someone hacked it and posted a chick putting a banana in her oochie coochie. I assume things turned around and they took appropriate IT measures from that point.

Hi, my name is Dan and I am a Bob Bratkowski supporter. No, seriously I am. Even though I haven't posted about him in years, if I make a post someone disagrees with, they'll bring that up. It may appear random, just accept it. ;)

On a serious note, welcome to anyone who joins. This is a fun group with contributors that have many different takes on the team.

Archived