Behold... The Bengals Have A Bandwagon!

Yeah that bar is no band wagon.   I think the story is some Cincinnati guys started it and they serve Cincinnati menu on Sundays for Bengals games.      I was told about it a few years ago when in New York but haven't been in NY during Bengal season for a while.

That's Phoebes and that place has been like that forever. I thought 200 people were going to kill themselves at the Miami Geno/ACL debacle a couple of years ago. 

First and last time I went a Bengals game there.  It was also Halloween which made it a complete mess.  I was numb after Geno went down and don't remember much.  Great fan base there.  They serve Skyline and the rest there.  

First and last time I went a Bengals game there.  It was also Halloween which made it a complete mess.  I was numb after Geno went down and don't remember much.  Great fan base there.  They serve Skyline and the rest there.  

That's so funny. I'd lived in NYC for 15 years at that point and it was also my first and last.  I guess I'm superstitious. 

The wife and I were on Hilton Head Island the Sunday of the Bill's game. There is a place on the island that is all Bengal's on Sundays. The place was great, got our picture taken with Kenny Anderson, was the highlight of our week down there. I'll post pictures when I get off my laptop and get back to my desktop.

The wife and I were on Hilton Head Island the Sunday of the Bill's game. There is a place on the island that is all Bengal's on Sundays. The place was great, got our picture taken with Kenny Anderson, was the highlight of our week down there. I'll post pictures when I get off my laptop and get back to my desktop.

Nice.  Make sure to tell others the address of the Bengals location there.

Archived