Bengals +6 at Eagles

21 hours ago, whodey365 said:

Darrin Simmons. 

Firing Zac Taylor only to hire Darrin Simmons would be the stupidest move the Bengals have ever made, among an infinity of stupid moves made. It smacks of the Bruce Coslet / Dick LeBeau  hires from within that just perpetuated the Bengals experience.

8 minutes ago, Duluoz said:

Firing Zac Taylor only to hire Darrin Simmons would be the stupidest move the Bengals have ever made, among an infinity of stupid moves made. It smacks of the Bruce Coslet / Dick LeBeau  hires from within that just perpetuated the Bengals experience.

I was talking about interim for this season if Taylor was fired. Simmons already the assistant head coach or was at one point. 

When it comes to coaches there are two factors that are important to work for the Bengals. 

1.  Cheap. No chance Mike Brown is paying millions for a coach. He won’t even hire a GM or scouts for crying out loud. 

2.  They have to put up with a Mike Brown and his nonsense.  Brown in a coaches session talking about moving a TE to defense during Hard Knocks is a good example. 

Few established coaches will put up with either of these, so the turnstile of new head coaches that wouldn’t get a look elsewhere will continue. 

Who needs a win more...Taylor or Pederson?

I would say Pederson because the Eagles ownership has higher standards and expectations. Bengals ownership loves to wallow in the muck mediocrity like the Porkopolis Pigs they are. 

How in the entire fuck did this idiotic front office sign off on this coaching staff of also rans and nobodies.

Taylor didn't deserve nor did he earn an opportunity to lead a NFL franchise. He was under qualified and used nepotism to fill out key positions on his staff, surprisingly things haven't worked out that well

via Adam Schefter:

"The Chargers’ team doctor accidentally punctured his own quarterback Tyrod Taylor’s lung just before kickoff Sunday while trying to administer a pain-killing injection to the quarterback’s cracked ribs, league and team sources told ESPN."

Holy shit...and I thought the Bengals medical staff was bad.....

9 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

via Adam Schefter:

"The Chargers’ team doctor accidentally punctured his own quarterback Tyrod Taylor’s lung just before kickoff Sunday while trying to administer a pain-killing injection to the quarterback’s cracked ribs, league and team sources told ESPN."

Our doc hasn't administered any shots to JB yet..

Stayed tuned

30 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Who needs a win more...Taylor or Pederson?

I would say Pederson because the Eagles ownership has higher standards and expectations. Bengals ownership loves to wallow in the muck mediocrity like the Porkopolis Pigs they are. 

How in the entire fuck did this idiotic front office sign off on this coaching staff of also rans and nobodies.

Taylor didn't deserve nor did he earn an opportunity to lead a NFL franchise. He was under qualified and used nepotism to fill out key positions on his staff, surprisingly things haven't worked out that well

If Taylor goes 2-2 for the first quarter of the season then the negativity will stop..

At least until the  second quarter is complete...

2 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

via Adam Schefter:

So they couldn't play with a broken tyrod.

3 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

That's a big if, they have Super Bowl winning coach and talented lines. I can see the Eagles having a bounce back game against this struggling team. 

The Eagles defensive line has talent and can get after the QB. The LBs are light in the loafers and we should be able to run on them. 

Their dline is a mess now with Cox out...

Their DEs cant seal the edge and pass rush is as bad as ours..

They have a great dback in Slay..

He cant cover everyone..

I think JB will dissect them...

10 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Should be even imo...

I truly believe we'll see JB win this one..

1 hour ago, Duluoz said:

I got in at 5.0, and also believe Cincy cud win it outright

Me three.

I'm thinking Athens Joe has had enough OGT and he's had enough skull practice to be more up to speed with the NFL level of play.

For instance, when the Great Wall of Jello OL caves in, maybe step up in the pocket once in awhile rather than trying to run around it.

Geno and Reader will have had extra time to R&R and will probably play.

I think Bates had his worse game as a pro and don't think that will happen twice.

As far as the O line... who knows?  I would not mind seeing Billy and Freddy on the right side and Bobby on the inactive list not

taking up a roster spot that can be used by someone who wants to play the game.

Looking forward to it.  Our first 1:00 Sunday game.

:gobengals::icon15::gobengals:

17 minutes ago, Griever said:

Yeah we only won 2 games last year, but during the Marvin tenure 1pm Sunday games were the sweet spot for the Bengals to win

As was beating up on average NFC teams, from what I recall.

19 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Taylor didn't deserve nor did he earn an opportunity to lead a NFL franchise. He was under qualified and used nepotism to fill out key positions

A proud Bengals tradition

1 hour ago, Griever said:

Yeah we only won 2 games last year, but during the Marvin tenure 1pm Sunday games were the sweet spot for the Bengals to win

We're 0-2, but I can't remember the last time I so looked forward to a Bengals game, and it's all because of Joe Burrow.  The Kid definitely has the "it" factor and even makes watching a loss somewhat enjoyable. If Cincy can keep Joe from becoming road kill and wearing a Carson Palmer knee brace Bengals fans are in for a treat for the next 10 to 15 years. ...we have our Brett Favre, our Troy Aikman, our Johnny Unitas all rolled into one and I can't wait to see what he's going to do next. Take away the stupid mistakes and Cincy could be 2-0 and on it's way to 4-0.

2 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Me three.

I'm thinking Athens Joe has had enough OGT and he's had enough skull practice to be more up to speed with the NFL level of play.

For instance, when the Great Wall of Jello OL caves in, maybe step up in the pocket once in awhile rather than trying to run around it.

I think Bates had his worse game as a pro and don't think that will happen twice.

As far as the O line... who knows?  I would not mind seeing Billy and Freddy on the right side and Bobby on the inactive list not

Daniels, not Reader.

And they are still out.

21 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

via Adam Schefter:

Funny. I said the same thing on Twitter last night. 

On 9/24/2020 at 10:01 AM, High School Harry said:

Me three.

Step up in the pocket?....

I rarely see a pocket for him...

Its more a tidal wave of opponents running after him ...

This better be the week the Flub Five can hold back the storm....

Archived