1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

I sort of suspect the Bengals will move Carman to RT and proclaim the position fixed. 

It's the cheapest solution and would fit right in with past Bengals modus operandi.

The bengals have spent at the top of all teams in FA the last two years…

19 minutes ago, membengal said:

The bengals have spent at the top of all teams in FA the last two years…

Yet the Bengals had the 10th most cap space left this season.  They spent a lot because they had to.  They've spent some money but lets not act like the Brown family are suddenly free spenders. 

59 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

I would have suspected that too had Carman came in and took the RG spot right away and balled out, he didn't, so I don't think that happens. Maybe long term, but not next year.

I sort of wonder if moving him to guard was a square-peg-in-round-hole? He’s a tackle, and not every guy can make the switch. He definitely has some skills at T…at least they were shown in college?

36 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

I sort of wonder if moving him to guard was a square-peg-in-round-hole? He’s a tackle, and not every guy can make the switch. He definitely has some skills at T…at least they were shown in college?

Could say the same about Adrenijji..

9 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Yet the Bengals had the 10th most cap space left this season.  They spent a lot because they had to.  They've spent some money but lets not act like the Brown family are suddenly free spenders. 

The implication I responded to was the bengals wouldn’t spend in FA. That’s false. Reader was a huge big dollar signing. Hendrickson last year. Mid level FA signings over the last few years of Bell, awuzie, Hilton, Reiff. It is not wrong to think they can attack o-line in FA. This is not the same free agency approach we saw up til 2019.

1 hour ago, membengal said:

The implication I responded to was the bengals wouldn’t spend in FA. That’s false. Reader was a huge big dollar signing. Hendrickson last year. Mid level FA signings over the last few years of Bell, awuzie, Hilton, Reiff. It is not wrong to think they can attack o-line in FA. This is not the same free agency approach we saw up til 2019.

You would hope they will.  They can prune Waynes and maybe a couple others and save enough for a few nice pickups. 

If you ever go to Sportrac and look at their cap information it is very interesting.  Especially the part about how much cash they are spending.  The Brown Family is very profitable.

The Brown Family is very profitable.

I mean, I hope so. It would be insane not to be, owning an NFL franchise. Owners are allowed to make money. Their free agency approach prior to 2019 was shit. It has been a 180 the last two free agencies. It is absolutely within reason to expect that they can address o-line like they did d-line the last few free agent periods. In fact, worth demanding. If you want to really keep Burrow safe. you bring in two vets (at least) to stabalize things. Pay for it. It is within our right to expect/demand it off of the last two years spending patterns and money available to them. 

33 minutes ago, membengal said:

I mean, I hope so. It would be insane not to be, owning an NFL franchise. Owners are allowed to make money. Their free agency approach prior to 2019 was shit. It has been a 180 the last two free agencies. It is absolutely within reason to expect that they can address o-line like they did d-line the last few free agent periods. In fact, worth demanding. If you want to really keep Burrow safe. you bring in two vets (at least) to stabalize things. Pay for it. It is within our right to expect/demand it off of the last two years spending patterns and money available to them. 

Take a look at this.  Not exactly sure how this applies, but looks a lot like what the Browns are really spending. 

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/cash/

“40 of of the 62 sacks on the year so far have come AFTER 4 seconds..”

Holy shit that’s an amazing stat. I know we all agree that they have a real need for quality OL but holy hell, I don’t care who you are, 4 seconds is one helluva long time to sustain your blocks against NFL pass rushers. That’s just a crazy stat to me! 

3 hours ago, LostInDaJungle said:

A $70 Million difference between us and Cleveland.

I do not want to hear anything about how we can't afford to sign a top tier lineman.

I see where Daniel Jerimiah had Bengals at 29 drafting ..Bernard Raimann..

Trevor Penning was still on board as well...

Senior Bowl springboard: Illinois S Kerby Joseph and 15 other NFL prospects looking to ascend in Mobile

WEST LAFAYETTE, IN - SEPTEMBER 25: Illinois Fighting Illini defensive back Kerby Joseph (25) intercepts a pass in the end zone during the college football game between the Purdue Boilermakers and Illinois Fighting Illini on September 25, 2021, at Ross-Ade Stadium in West Lafayette, IN. (Photo by Zach Bolinger/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)
By Dane Brugler Jan 27, 2022comment-icon.png 6 save-icon.png

Every year, the Senior Bowl serves as a springboard opportunity for lesser known prospects to boost their NFL Draft projection in the eyes of NFL evaluators.

Terry McLaurin went to a high profile school (Ohio State) and was productive (19 career touchdown catches) in college. But it was at Senior Bowl practices and one-on-one drills where his draft stock really took off. McLaurin showed off his route-running prowess and speed, which bumped him from the mid-to-late rounds to the top-100 picks.

Last year, Quinn Meinerz was a late call-up to the Senior Bowl as a possible late-rounder, but the Division III standout shined in Mobile and wound up in the third round on draft weekend.

This year, one of the players who could surprise and put his name in the top-100 conversation is Illinois safety Kerby Joseph.

The son of Haitian immigrants, Joseph grew up playing football in the Orlando city leagues and blossomed at defensive back in high school. He signed with Illinois and spent his first three years as a reserve defensive back and special teamer who also saw offensive reps at wide receiver to get on the field as a junior. He cracked the starting lineup as a senior free safety and responded in a big way, leading the team with five interceptions and accounting for a turnover in seven of 12 games in 2021.

Joseph went from afterthought to draftable prospect very quickly for NFL scouts. He credits his late rise to becoming a student of the game.

“I locked in and bought into everything,” Joseph told The Athletic. “I bought into what the coaches were teaching me and what they were trying to get me to see. I just used what they taught me and used my natural born athleticism to make plays.”

Something clicked for Joseph. He started to recognize and rectify past mistakes. He was starting to truly understand the game. And it all starts with the film room and translating his preparation to game day.

“I have a good sense of the quarterback,” Joseph said. “I study his favorite targets in certain situations. Does he like to take shots? How is his demeanor when talking to receivers? It has helped me become a more complete player.”

Joseph’s film is full of examples of his preparation translating to the football field.

Against Wisconsin, Joseph finished with nine tackles, one fumble recovery and an interception.

On 3rd-and-3 on the first play of the second quarter, Badgers quarterback Graham Mertz took a deep shot. Instead of assuming run and breaking downhill, Joseph trusted his eyes, range, and film study to create the play.

“We knew the quarterback (Mertz) doesn’t really look off receivers,” Joseph recalled. “So I knew he would take me to the ball.”

Against Iowa, Joseph finished with six tackles and an interception.

In the fourth quarter with Iowa clinging to a one-score lead, Joseph stayed disciplined and wasn’t fooled by the pump from the quarterback, who forced the vertical route in the boundary. Joseph stayed on schedule and accelerated to the sideline to make the interception.

“I knew they were going to try and pump fake me, but I wasn’t going for it,” Joseph said. “I was studying the quarterback all week so when he tried the pump, I didn’t really bite because I knew what he was trying to do.”

With his range, athleticism, and budding awareness, Joseph has the ingredients to compete for a starting safety role in the NFL. He can be more physical in the run game, but he takes sound angles and doesn’t miss many tackles.

Joseph has already earned grades in the top four rounds among several scouts. A standout week in Mobile could be another boost for his draft projection.

Fifteen other prospects who can use the Senior Bowl as an NFL Draft springboard:

Malik Willis, QB, Liberty

Honestly, all six quarterbacks have a chance to rise this week because it is such an unsettled group, and NFL evaluators will enter the week with an open-mind. But I am especially excited to see Willis, who has explosive athleticism and easy arm strength to deliver strikes to every level. How does adjust to the NFL coaching during the week? How does he do on anticipation throws? These questions apply to all six quarterbacks, but Willis has the highest ceiling of the group (and maybe the lowest floor).

Tyler Badie, RB, Missouri

Stepping out of the shadows of Larry Rountree, Badie excelled as the Tigers’ starter in 2021 with an SEC-best and school-record 1,604 rushing yards. It can be tough for running backs to stand out during Senior Bowl practices, but with Badie’s twitchy moves and receiving skills, I don’t think he will have trouble turning heads in Mobile. With his smaller, rocked-up body and dynamic pass-catching traits, Badie reminds me a lot of Tarik Cohen, who was a fourth-round pick.

Christian Watson, WR, North Dakota State

Watson is another example of North Dakota State mining a late bloomer in high school and developing him. The Bison offense is known as a smash-mouth, run-heavy attack, but Watson averaged more than 20 yards per catch in his college career and gave the offense a legitimate field stretcher. He needs to improve his consistency at the catch point, but he has long-striding explosiveness to win vertically at 6-4 and 205 pounds. Several teams see a future NFL starter with Watson.

Jeremy Ruckert, TE, Ohio State

Ruckert’s potential rise to be TE1 in the 2022 NFL Draft starts in Mobile. The Long Island native was underutilized as a pass-catcher in the Buckeyes’ offense, which allowed him to cut his teeth as a blocker. Some will see the lack of receiving production and assume he is a better blocker than receiver, but when he was targeted on tape, positive things usually happened. Ruckert has NFL starting ability as a receiver, and his Senior Bowl should show that.

Trevor Penning, OT, Northern Iowa

I ranked Penning as a top-32 prospect in August 2021, so he isn’t a sleeper or lesser-known by any means. But I think it is important to include him here because he might be the best player at this year’s Senior Bowl, and if he performs like it, Penning could vault himself into the top-10 overall discussion. He did a nice job vs. Iowa State in the 2021 season opener, but he was rarely challenged at the FCS level, and Senior Bowl practices should give scouts a better barometer of his abilities.

Spencer Burford, OT, UTSA

The highest-rated recruit to ever sign with UTSA, Burford was a four-year starter in college and split his time between tackle and guard. The San Antonio native needs to do a better job of staying on schedule to mask some of his deficiencies. But he is agile-footed with the body twitch and play personality worth developing. Burford might be this year’s version of D’Ante Smith, who created positive buzz at the Senior Bowl a year ago and became a fourth-round pick.

Luke Goedeke, OT/G, Central Michigan

Central Michigan left tackle Bernhard Raimann, who is one of my favorite players in the draft and already on the first-round radar, has one of the best back stories in this class. But Goedeke, his offensive line teammate for the Chippewas, has had a fascinating journey as well. After very few options out of high school, he played tight end at the Division III level before betting on himself and transferring to CMU, where he transitioned to right tackle. He missed the 2020 season with a knee injury, but he looked like a future NFL starter (likely at guard) on his 2021 tape. Although Raimann is the higher projection, Goedeke isn’t far behind, and the Senior Bowl will help show that. Look for him to take snaps at tackle, guard, and center in Mobile.

Cole Strange, OG, Chattanooga

A year ago, Quinn Meinerz was the talk of Senior Bowl practices with his crop-top jersey and dominant reps during practice. This year, Strange can be the “small school” lineman who continues to climb in the eyes of NFL teams due to his natural ability and killer instinct to bury defenders. A high school defensive end, the Knoxville native transitioned to offensive line in college and became an All-American. If he plays well vs. the top competition in Mobile, Strange will have the chance to be one of the top 10 interior offensive linemen drafted in April.

Dylan Parham, OG/C, Memphis

A tight end and linebacker in high school, he moved to the offensive line in college, playing primarily at tackle and guard. At the Senior Bowl, he is expected to take extensive snaps at center, further showing his versatility on the offensive line. Listed at 285 pounds at Memphis, Parham is now pushing 315 pounds, and it will be interesting to see him move at this weight in Mobile.

Dominique Robinson, edge, Miami (Ohio)

A high school quarterback turned wide receiver in college, Robinson made the unorthodox transition from receiver to defensive end in 2020, becoming a subpackage rusher for the RedHawks. Despite zero career defensive starts, Robinson has athletic tools and developed his body type (6-5, 255 pounds) for the position. During one-on-ones, it will be interesting to see how far along he is with his rush plan, specifically the timing and technique.

John Ridgeway, DT, Arkansas

With Jordan Davis not playing in the Senior Bowl, Ridgeway gets my vote for the most intimidating lineman in Mobile this year. At 6-5 and 320 pounds with 34-inch arms, the Illinois State transfer was a state champion wrestler in high school and flashed dominant skills in his one season at the SEC level. Ridgeway has the power to reset the line of scrimmage and stand up double teams, which should make for some fun battles during one-on-ones in practice.

Travis Jones, DT, Connecticut

The UConn program has been in the basement of college football the past few years, making it easy to overlook some of their pro prospects. But they might have multiple draft picks this year led by Jones, who is a strong nose tackle with knock-back power and bully hands. He appeared stiff at times on tape, and if he shows improved quickness during practices, he will only help his draft standing.

Troy Andersen, LB, Montana State

Andersen is one of the most interesting players at this year’s Senior Bowl. He won a state championship in three different sports in high school. He was productive at quarterback and running back in college before moving to linebacker full-time. Andersen is still developing his take-on skills and feel for coverage, but he is a toolsy size/speed athlete with the upside to contribute on offense, defense and special teams in the NFL.

Jojo Domann, LB, Nebraska

A former safety, Domann played a hybrid nickel linebacker role for the Huskers and has the hip movements and instincts to play in space. He lacks length and gets out of control at times, but his reactive quickness helps him drive and challenge throws. Around Thanksgiving, I had an NFL director of scouting tell me this: “Wait ’til you see JoJo cover at the Senior Bowl. Kid competes his ass off. If he shines like I think, he’s not getting out of the third round.”

Jaylen Watson, CB, Washington State

Watson has overcome his share of adversity. After he was under-recruited out of high school, he impressed at the junior college level and signed with USC, but academics blocked that path. He returned home and was working at Wendy’s while he got his grades in order. He transferred to Washington State in 2020 and turned himself into an NFL prospect over the past two seasons. Watson is a long, athletic cornerback who can smother receivers in press-man. One-on-ones vs. receivers in Mobile will be a money-making opportunity for him.

56 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I’d love to get Jeremy Ruckert in the 2nd but I doubt he’s still sitting there by the time we get on the clock with the last pick in the round. He’ll be a much better pro than he was college player. 

This is apparently a VERY deep draft for TEs...you may be surprised as go through this process just how many good TEs are around in the mid or later rounds...

I appreciate these updates, thanks.

At the same, time I for one have a very... alien?.. feeling where these draft tidbits are sort of chattering in the back of mind as "secondary information" instead of being my deep focus like *every other year I've been following it*.  I could definitely get used to it. :cool:

On 1/27/2022 at 12:37 PM, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Senior Bowl springboard: Illinois S Kerby Joseph and 15 other NFL prospects looking to ascend in Mobile

WEST LAFAYETTE, IN - SEPTEMBER 25: Illinois Fighting Illini defensive back Kerby Joseph (25) intercepts a pass in the end zone during the college football game between the Purdue Boilermakers and Illinois Fighting Illini on September 25, 2021, at Ross-Ade Stadium in West Lafayette, IN. (Photo by Zach Bolinger/Icon Sportswire via Getty Images)
By Dane Brugler Jan 27, 2022comment-icon.png 6 save-icon.png

Every year, the Senior Bowl serves as a springboard opportunity for lesser known prospects to boost their NFL Draft projection in the eyes of NFL evaluators.

Terry McLaurin went to a high profile school (Ohio State) and was productive (19 career touchdown catches) in college. But it was at Senior Bowl practices and one-on-one drills where his draft stock really took off. McLaurin showed off his route-running prowess and speed, which bumped him from the mid-to-late rounds to the top-100 picks.

Last year, Quinn Meinerz was a late call-up to the Senior Bowl as a possible late-rounder, but the Division III standout shined in Mobile and wound up in the third round on draft weekend.

This year, one of the players who could surprise and put his name in the top-100 conversation is Illinois safety Kerby Joseph.

The son of Haitian immigrants, Joseph grew up playing football in the Orlando city leagues and blossomed at defensive back in high school. He signed with Illinois and spent his first three years as a reserve defensive back and special teamer who also saw offensive reps at wide receiver to get on the field as a junior. He cracked the starting lineup as a senior free safety and responded in a big way, leading the team with five interceptions and accounting for a turnover in seven of 12 games in 2021.

Joseph went from afterthought to draftable prospect very quickly for NFL scouts. He credits his late rise to becoming a student of the game.

“I locked in and bought into everything,” Joseph told The Athletic. “I bought into what the coaches were teaching me and what they were trying to get me to see. I just used what they taught me and used my natural born athleticism to make plays.”

Something clicked for Joseph. He started to recognize and rectify past mistakes. He was starting to truly understand the game. And it all starts with the film room and translating his preparation to game day.

“I have a good sense of the quarterback,” Joseph said. “I study his favorite targets in certain situations. Does he like to take shots? How is his demeanor when talking to receivers? It has helped me become a more complete player.”

Joseph’s film is full of examples of his preparation translating to the football field.

Against Wisconsin, Joseph finished with nine tackles, one fumble recovery and an interception.

On 3rd-and-3 on the first play of the second quarter, Badgers quarterback Graham Mertz took a deep shot. Instead of assuming run and breaking downhill, Joseph trusted his eyes, range, and film study to create the play.

“We knew the quarterback (Mertz) doesn’t really look off receivers,” Joseph recalled. “So I knew he would take me to the ball.”

Against Iowa, Joseph finished with six tackles and an interception.

In the fourth quarter with Iowa clinging to a one-score lead, Joseph stayed disciplined and wasn’t fooled by the pump from the quarterback, who forced the vertical route in the boundary. Joseph stayed on schedule and accelerated to the sideline to make the interception.

“I knew they were going to try and pump fake me, but I wasn’t going for it,” Joseph said. “I was studying the quarterback all week so when he tried the pump, I didn’t really bite because I knew what he was trying to do.”

With his range, athleticism, and budding awareness, Joseph has the ingredients to compete for a starting safety role in the NFL. He can be more physical in the run game, but he takes sound angles and doesn’t miss many tackles.

Joseph has already earned grades in the top four rounds among several scouts. A standout week in Mobile could be another boost for his draft projection.

Fifteen other prospects who can use the Senior Bowl as an NFL Draft springboard:

Malik Willis, QB, Liberty

Honestly, all six quarterbacks have a chance to rise this week because it is such an unsettled group, and NFL evaluators will enter the week with an open-mind. But I am especially excited to see Willis, who has explosive athleticism and easy arm strength to deliver strikes to every level. How does adjust to the NFL coaching during the week? How does he do on anticipation throws? These questions apply to all six quarterbacks, but Willis has the highest ceiling of the group (and maybe the lowest floor).

Tyler Badie, RB, Missouri

Stepping out of the shadows of Larry Rountree, Badie excelled as the Tigers’ starter in 2021 with an SEC-best and school-record 1,604 rushing yards. It can be tough for running backs to stand out during Senior Bowl practices, but with Badie’s twitchy moves and receiving skills, I don’t think he will have trouble turning heads in Mobile. With his smaller, rocked-up body and dynamic pass-catching traits, Badie reminds me a lot of Tarik Cohen, who was a fourth-round pick.

Christian Watson, WR, North Dakota State

Watson is another example of North Dakota State mining a late bloomer in high school and developing him. The Bison offense is known as a smash-mouth, run-heavy attack, but Watson averaged more than 20 yards per catch in his college career and gave the offense a legitimate field stretcher. He needs to improve his consistency at the catch point, but he has long-striding explosiveness to win vertically at 6-4 and 205 pounds. Several teams see a future NFL starter with Watson.

Jeremy Ruckert, TE, Ohio State

Ruckert’s potential rise to be TE1 in the 2022 NFL Draft starts in Mobile. The Long Island native was underutilized as a pass-catcher in the Buckeyes’ offense, which allowed him to cut his teeth as a blocker. Some will see the lack of receiving production and assume he is a better blocker than receiver, but when he was targeted on tape, positive things usually happened. Ruckert has NFL starting ability as a receiver, and his Senior Bowl should show that.

Trevor Penning, OT, Northern Iowa

I ranked Penning as a top-32 prospect in August 2021, so he isn’t a sleeper or lesser-known by any means. But I think it is important to include him here because he might be the best player at this year’s Senior Bowl, and if he performs like it, Penning could vault himself into the top-10 overall discussion. He did a nice job vs. Iowa State in the 2021 season opener, but he was rarely challenged at the FCS level, and Senior Bowl practices should give scouts a better barometer of his abilities.

Spencer Burford, OT, UTSA

The highest-rated recruit to ever sign with UTSA, Burford was a four-year starter in college and split his time between tackle and guard. The San Antonio native needs to do a better job of staying on schedule to mask some of his deficiencies. But he is agile-footed with the body twitch and play personality worth developing. Burford might be this year’s version of D’Ante Smith, who created positive buzz at the Senior Bowl a year ago and became a fourth-round pick.

Luke Goedeke, OT/G, Central Michigan

Central Michigan left tackle Bernhard Raimann, who is one of my favorite players in the draft and already on the first-round radar, has one of the best back stories in this class. But Goedeke, his offensive line teammate for the Chippewas, has had a fascinating journey as well. After very few options out of high school, he played tight end at the Division III level before betting on himself and transferring to CMU, where he transitioned to right tackle. He missed the 2020 season with a knee injury, but he looked like a future NFL starter (likely at guard) on his 2021 tape. Although Raimann is the higher projection, Goedeke isn’t far behind, and the Senior Bowl will help show that. Look for him to take snaps at tackle, guard, and center in Mobile.

Cole Strange, OG, Chattanooga

A year ago, Quinn Meinerz was the talk of Senior Bowl practices with his crop-top jersey and dominant reps during practice. This year, Strange can be the “small school” lineman who continues to climb in the eyes of NFL teams due to his natural ability and killer instinct to bury defenders. A high school defensive end, the Knoxville native transitioned to offensive line in college and became an All-American. If he plays well vs. the top competition in Mobile, Strange will have the chance to be one of the top 10 interior offensive linemen drafted in April.

Dylan Parham, OG/C, Memphis

A tight end and linebacker in high school, he moved to the offensive line in college, playing primarily at tackle and guard. At the Senior Bowl, he is expected to take extensive snaps at center, further showing his versatility on the offensive line. Listed at 285 pounds at Memphis, Parham is now pushing 315 pounds, and it will be interesting to see him move at this weight in Mobile.

Dominique Robinson, edge, Miami (Ohio)

A high school quarterback turned wide receiver in college, Robinson made the unorthodox transition from receiver to defensive end in 2020, becoming a subpackage rusher for the RedHawks. Despite zero career defensive starts, Robinson has athletic tools and developed his body type (6-5, 255 pounds) for the position. During one-on-ones, it will be interesting to see how far along he is with his rush plan, specifically the timing and technique.

John Ridgeway, DT, Arkansas

With Jordan Davis not playing in the Senior Bowl, Ridgeway gets my vote for the most intimidating lineman in Mobile this year. At 6-5 and 320 pounds with 34-inch arms, the Illinois State transfer was a state champion wrestler in high school and flashed dominant skills in his one season at the SEC level. Ridgeway has the power to reset the line of scrimmage and stand up double teams, which should make for some fun battles during one-on-ones in practice.

Travis Jones, DT, Connecticut

The UConn program has been in the basement of college football the past few years, making it easy to overlook some of their pro prospects. But they might have multiple draft picks this year led by Jones, who is a strong nose tackle with knock-back power and bully hands. He appeared stiff at times on tape, and if he shows improved quickness during practices, he will only help his draft standing.

Troy Andersen, LB, Montana State

Andersen is one of the most interesting players at this year’s Senior Bowl. He won a state championship in three different sports in high school. He was productive at quarterback and running back in college before moving to linebacker full-time. Andersen is still developing his take-on skills and feel for coverage, but he is a toolsy size/speed athlete with the upside to contribute on offense, defense and special teams in the NFL.

Jojo Domann, LB, Nebraska

A former safety, Domann played a hybrid nickel linebacker role for the Huskers and has the hip movements and instincts to play in space. He lacks length and gets out of control at times, but his reactive quickness helps him drive and challenge throws. Around Thanksgiving, I had an NFL director of scouting tell me this: “Wait ’til you see JoJo cover at the Senior Bowl. Kid competes his ass off. If he shines like I think, he’s not getting out of the third round.”

Jaylen Watson, CB, Washington State

Watson has overcome his share of adversity. After he was under-recruited out of high school, he impressed at the junior college level and signed with USC, but academics blocked that path. He returned home and was working at Wendy’s while he got his grades in order. He transferred to Washington State in 2020 and turned himself into an NFL prospect over the past two seasons. Watson is a long, athletic cornerback who can smother receivers in press-man. One-on-ones vs. receivers in Mobile will be a money-making opportunity for him.

Apparently Dylan Parham impressed at the weigh in.  He's super athletic, versitile.  Large hands, large wingspan.  They got him up to 315 pounds, played 

image.png.67e3ea1be14f56f293045cca159b9a66.png Already in Stripesimage.png.c312f3f53f3372f03b7d512bc7cb2b41.png

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10021372-dylan-parham-nfl-draft-2022-scouting-report-for-memphis-iol

Archived