TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE!! Super Bowl Tickets - Season Ticket Member Lottery

4 hours ago, lslmustang said:

I wonder how much the tix will be via the Bengals....

Estimated at $1000 each. 

4 hours ago, SaintsFanToo said:

Does the club have to lottery all of those tickets or do they do what they want?

I am assuming they can save some for the bigger sponsors.  

Yea bengals handle it

Did every STM receive an e-mail last week? I didn't and neither did my buddy. I'd like some transparency on number of season ticket accounts and the weighting process of. My estimate has to be around 14,000 accounts vying for 2 tickets each. Basically, a 1/2 shot without weighting. I don't have that much faith because of the lack of communication I'm getting. 

2:45 here in Central Ohio. Just spoke with the season ticket office and emails started going out first thing this morning and apparently still are? Anyone who got/gets emails today has until 5:00 PM tomorrow (Tuesday 2/1) to buy them. If not purchased by then, will go the next lucky winner on the list, so don't give up hope.

I called and got a different response, emails went out at 10 am and if I didn't get one by now, I didn't get the option. Peeps do have till 5 pm tomorrow to buy and then will offer any left. Tix upper level $2000 but closer seats up to $4000 I think is what he said...

Supposedly I have a relative "pulling the trigger" on tickets today. So it appears I'll be there. I'll post my section here when I get it. I'd love to share some "Who Deys" with any of you folks that day. Hope some of you can make it

SR 

2 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Yup.... I created a Twitter account just now to give Jim some love.  I'm @Dr_WhoDey.

Because somebody's gotta save this planet - Who Dey!

That's a really good one...I think you'll have a shot!

Archived