Keeping our enemies close 2022 season

1 hour ago, Montana Bengal said:

Bills Organization > Browns Organization

#Goeswithoutsaying

Not much of a bar to get over but yeah, the Bill’s were not about to take the heat off of Cleveland. 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Griever said:

Happened on a very similar block to Moss's against the Giants. Because it is a squealer, I'm sure the NFL will move to ban it immediately

The Stealers without a cheapshot defense or Big Rapey kinda suck.  Think that organization has been slow to evolve... to put it mildly. 

hqdefault.jpg

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, BlackJesus said:

When the Niners start out 2-5 they can go back to Jimmy ... At least the Browns won't be getting him. 

IMG_20220829_173611.jpg

gotta admit i like it when the hotshot young coaches fumble huge decisions that haunt them for years. 

36 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Cravens would be crazy to go heavy guarantees with Jackson. 

They have no choice if they want to keep him.  Jarod Goff and Dak Prescott both got over $110 mil guaranteed.  He is way better than both. 

10 hours ago, SF2 said:

They have no choice if they want to keep him.  Jarod Goff and Dak Prescott both got over $110 mil guaranteed.  He is way better than both. 

Jackson wants Watson level guarantees. Doesn't understand that that was just a weird situation where a franchise QB like Watson held all of the cards and his agent could wield his no-trade clause like a weapon.