Keeping our enemies close 2022 season

47 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

If this happened in June, why is it just hitting the news now?

The lower-tier media jackals looking for someone/something to dig up crap upon. 

These type can't get to the newer "news" hit pieces, so they will dredge up something on a poor soul who the vast majority of younger "fans" do not know--or do not care--who it is. 

If they can't find drug-addled present day celebrities to pick at like vultures, they'll go for the long departed ones. 

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Or deliberately mixing the two, a "speedball" like Belushi etc.. 

Some folks I work with from Springfield were telling me about a group of people they know that od’d on what they were led to believe was cocaine this past weekend. Turns out it had fentanyl in it. 

4 minutes ago, whodey? said:

Some folks I work with from Springfield were telling me about a group of people they know that od’d on what they were led to believe was cocaine this past weekend. Turns out it had fentanyl in it. 

Very common because of how cheap and potent that stuff is, ppl are even dusting shitty brick weed with it to make it more potent.

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Very common because of how cheap and potent that stuff is, ppl are even dusting shitty brick weed with it to make it more potent.

That crap scares the shit out of me. Even though my son doesn’t smoke pot or do drugs, we still remind him every once in a while about the dangers of fentanyl. 

7 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

No one in their right mind is trying to mix in fentanyl.  Doses for humans are measured in micrograms.  Like Russian roulette.  

Hate to break it to you but people do use it deliberately.  I assume because it's cheap and/or they've built up a tolerance to H or pills.  

8 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

China and the drug cartels are trying to see how many Americans they can kill.  

Whole lot of people got addicted because of American drug companies handing out Oxy like it was candy.  When they can't get it anymore or can no longer afford the prescription stuff they turn to the streets.  Neither China nor the cartels created this epidemic.

31 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Whole lot of people got addicted because of American drug companies handing out Oxy like it was candy.  When they can't get it anymore or can no longer afford the prescription stuff they turn to the streets.  Neither China nor the cartels created this epidemic.

That’s what the media wants you to believe. 

34 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Hate to break it to you but people do use it deliberately.  I assume because it's cheap and/or they've built up a tolerance to H or pills.  

What I meant is if you are manually trying to add fentanyl to anything without pharmaceutical grade measuring equipment you are asking to die. 

6 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

That’s what the media wants you to believe. 

Buddy I've seen it firsthand, trust me when I say I am much more familiar with this topic than I'd prefer to be.. I've lost friends & I really don't want to hear some wackadoo conspiracy theories about shit I've seen tragically unfold right in front of me.

Respectfully.. We can discuss this further in J&D if you really want to, but do us both a favor and don't waste your time or mine telling me it's the "librul media" because the harsh reality doesn't fit your worldview.

1 minute ago, T-Dub said:

Buddy I've seen it firsthand, trust me when I say I am much more familiar with this topic than I'd prefer to be.. I've lost friends & I really don't want to hear some wackadoo conspiracy theories about shit I've seen tragically unfold right in front of me.

We can discuss this further in J&D if you really want to, but do us both a favor and don't waste your time or mine telling me it's the "librul media" because the harsh reality doesn't fit your worldview.

You are correct that this is an inappropriate place to discuss.  I am not blaming “liberal media.”   I have been very close to this issue as well.  My perspective is very different.  The media and society in general has attempted to lay blame on a simple villain for a very complex problem. 

Just now, UncleEarl said:

You are correct that this is an inappropriate place to discuss.  I am not blaming “liberal media.”   I have been very close to this issue as well.  My perspective is very different.  The media and society in general has attempted to lay blame on a simple villain for a very complex problem. 

I would agree with that.  The shit sucks, full stop. Sorry to be overly harsh about it.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/deshaun-watson-faces-lawsuit-25th-012801019.html

Deshaun Watson faces new lawsuit from 25th woman for alleged incident in December 2020

Brent Schrotenboer, USA TODAY
Thu, October 13, 2022, 9:49 PM

Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson has been sued again for alleged sexual misconduct during a massage session, this time by a licensed massage therapist who said he pressured her into oral sex at The Houstonian hotel in Houston in December 2020.

The lawsuit was filed Thursday in Harris County, Texas, by a woman under the pseudonym Jane Swallow. She is the 25th woman to file suit and press similar misconduct claims against Watson in civil court. But it is the first since Watson was suspended by the NFL for 11 games. It also is the first lawsuit filed by a different plaintiffs’ attorney other than Tony Buzbee.

Of the previous 24 lawsuits, 23 have reached undisclosed settlement agreements, according to Buzbee, with only one remaining active before the new one was filed Thursday.

The new lawsuit outlines a similar narrative as the others, but it’s unclear if it will have any bearing on his suspension since it happened during the same time frame as the other encounters from 2020 to early 2021, when Watson played for the Houston Texans.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/deshaun-watson-faces-lawsuit-25th-012801019.html

Deshaun Watson faces new lawsuit from 25th woman for alleged incident in December 2020

Brent Schrotenboer, USA TODAY
Thu, October 13, 2022, 9:49 PM

Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson has been sued again for alleged sexual misconduct during a massage session, this time by a licensed massage therapist who said he pressured her into oral sex at The Houstonian hotel in Houston in December 2020.

The lawsuit was filed Thursday in Harris County, Texas, by a woman under the pseudonym Jane Swallow. She is the 25th woman to file suit and press similar misconduct claims against Watson in civil court. But it is the first since Watson was suspended by the NFL for 11 games. It also is the first lawsuit filed by a different plaintiffs’ attorney other than Tony Buzbee.

Of the previous 24 lawsuits, 23 have reached undisclosed settlement agreements, according to Buzbee, with only one remaining active before the new one was filed Thursday.

The new lawsuit outlines a similar narrative as the others, but it’s unclear if it will have any bearing on his suspension since it happened during the same time frame as the other encounters from 2020 to early 2021, when Watson played for the Houston Texans.

Another settlement agreement.

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

Was there any kind of language with his suspension to address the fact that dude is a habitual sex offender or was the plan hope it all goes away by game 11?

The plan is settle any issue until he's eligable to lead them to playoffs and SB .If not this year many years beyond..

230mil guaranteed said they were all in with Watson. 

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

The plan is settle any issue until he's eligable to lead them to playoffs and SB .If not this year many years beyond..

230mil guaranteed said they were all in with Watson. 

Oh yeah I've no doubt that Cleveland doesn't care what he does, they've made that crystal clear.

For the NFL in general however I'm sure there's a line drawn somewhere, it's just a question of where.  Do they need to find a body in his trunk? What would it take to pull the plug? I'm sure it was already spelled out privately at least "do XYZ and you're out for real".  Curious if any of those details have been leaked.

Archived