Bengals Signings/Re-signings FA period 2023

1 hour ago, Cricket said:

I just wanna say that if you want to know Bengals news before the masses, just check go-bengals.com.  

Some of you guys (and you know who you are) are absolutely on top of things.

THANKS!!! 

#1 Bengals community, no doubt 

So Ryan Neal....the #1 ranked safety last year just became available as of Friday as Seattle dropped the Tag on him. This would be very interesting pickup as he is a undrafted surprise and might by cheap. Anyone else come across this little nugget? He came in to replace Jamal Adams after injury. He is in the 2.67 mil zone at 27 years old

35 minutes ago, Slag911 said:

So Ryan Neal....the #1 ranked safety last year just became available as of Friday as Seattle dropped the Tag on him. This would be very interesting pickup as he is a undrafted surprise and might by cheap. Anyone else come across this little nugget? He came in to replace Jamal Adams after injury. He is in the 2.67 mil zone at 27 years old

I’m wondering why “the #1 ranked safety” would be in the “2.67 mil zone.”

:shrug: 

15 minutes ago, Cricket said:

I’m wondering why “the #1 ranked safety” would be in the “2.67 mil zone.”

:shrug: 

PFF rankings....undrafted 2nd stringer. Fits the mold of of performed well, young, and cheap. This is a definite guy to look at and bring in to compete and might be the second steal of FA  

3 minutes ago, Slag911 said:

PFF rankings....undrafted 2nd stringer. Fits the mold of of performed well, young, and cheap. This is a definite guy to look at and bring in to compete and might be the second steal of FA  

Pretty sure Seattle is trying free up monies for draftees since they are last in cap space

8 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

^ I think if the team is going to spend on more DBs, they need to bring Flowers back first. He should be first priority, 6'3 size and can cover TEs is a rare skill set. 

IMG_20230403_153549.jpg

I say BOTH are necessary. It sets you up nicely to go after OT, TEs and RB in the draft. Neal has the experience we need not rookies getting burnt. It's more of a depth move for sure

Archived