22 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I think so..

1st and 8th pick..round 1..

8th pick in every round after.

Fields vs Caleb Williams .

Marvin Harrison is there..

Another DE to pair with Sweat.

All kinds of scenarios..

yes, lots of options for Bears. I think they should fire Eberflus and hire an offensive minded HC. Ben Johnson of Detroit or Jim Harbaugh would make sense for them. If they hire a new coach, they're more likely to get a new QB. It depends on Fields trade value. If another team is willing to give up something good, maybe the Falcons, that would influence the decision.

If I were in their shoes, I'd hire Harbaugh, keep Fields and trade down from pick 1 for a QB needy team.  Bears need a better O-line, another receiving threat, and more pass rush. They could do something like trade pick 1 to the Raiders for a package that includes their first and second round picks plus Maxx Crosby, then draft say Joe Alt and Rome Odunze in round 1. 

3 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I believe Tee stays here so no WR.

RT is the highest priority.

DT, Cover LB and Safety will come after..

It's a process of what player falls where and is he the particular type your looking for.

Yes, Tee isn't going anywhere this offseason. Bengals will at least tag him and with a good WR draft class, nobody will offer a first round pick for him. I'm not convinced the Bengals will get an extension done this offseason with Tee but the tag will help. Bengals should extend Reader for at least a couple of years, extend McFearsome, and see what Uno wants. Let Jonah, Chido, and Boyd go. Maybe add a veteran DB or TE from elsewhere. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/26/2023 at 4:57 PM, Sox said:

I agree on the Bears.

The more I read about Williams, the more I dislike him—not just as a player, but as a person. 

Like tonight. He—through his coach—decided not to play in the Holiday Bowl. He’s also playing games—through his father—about returning to SC if he doesn’t like the teams in contention for choosing him. “Two more bites at the apple”… his words. 

This guy. 

BTW: some dude who wants to play for his school and teammates named Miller Moss has already thrown for 4 TD’s in the first half against Louisville tonight. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

The more I read about Williams, the more I dislike him—not just as a player, but as a person. 

Like tonight. He—through his coach—decided not to play in the Holiday Bowl. He’s also playing games—through his father—about returning to SC if he doesn’t like the teams in contention for choosing him. “Two more bites at the apple”… his words. 

This guy. 

BTW: some dude who wants to play for his school and teammates named Miller Moss has already thrown for 4 TD’s in the first half against Louisville tonight. 

If you're not playing in the playoffs and plan on entering the draft, I don't have a issue with guys sitting so they don't get hurt playing in just a "bowl" game. 

Now the Eli Manning stuff is BS

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

If you're not playing in the playoffs and plan on entering the draft, I don't have a issue with guys sitting so they don't get hurt playing in just a "bowl" game. 

Now the Eli Manning stuff is BS

Miller Moss: 

23-33  372  6 TD

Didn’t need Williams anyway. His forgotten teammates decided to play. 

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

This guy. 

He strikes me as a million dollar talent with a .10 brain. I've never been impressed with his attitude. 

• Like 1

I think I found a good replacement for the PFF simulator since they are making you pay for it past 3 rounds now.

https://www.nfldraftbuzz.com/simulator

The UI is clean, and their picks seem to be in line with what most are saying, where as a few of these others make me question their big boards.

Just ran it and this is my results.

Graham Barton Head Shot
PICK: 24 RND: 1 (CIN)
Graham BARTON
OT Duke

Cooper Beebe Head Shot
PICK: 56 RND: 2 (CIN)
Cooper BEEBE
OG Kansas State

Michael Hall Jr. Head Shot
PICK: 88 RND: 3 (CIN)
Michael HALL JR.
DT Ohio State

Jalen McMillan Head Shot
PICK: 124 RND: 4 (CIN)
Jalen MCMILLAN
WR Washington

McCallan Castles Head Shot
PICK: 161 RND: 5 (CIN)
McCallan CASTLES
TE Tennessee

LaDarius Henderson Head Shot
PICK: 173 RND: 5 (CIN)
LaDarius HENDERSON
OT Michigan

Oronde Gadsden II Head Shot
PICK: 202 RND: 6 (CIN)
Oronde GADSDEN II
TE Syracuse

Willie Roberts Head Shot
PICK: 245 RND: 7 (CIN)
Willie ROBERTS
CB Louisiana Tech

Tyreek Chappell Head Shot
PICK: 254 RND: 7 (CIN)
Tyreek CHAPPELL
CB Texas A&M

On 12/27/2023 at 5:31 PM, sparky151 said:

If Reader is out most of next year then we should hope TVondre Sweat is on the board for us in round 2. 

right. I like Sweat. He’s got the bulk they need, and he’s a good athlete besides. I could see Zack Carter as a 3T but he’s just not a NT and that’s currently the weakest spot on the team. I love Johnny Newton but not sure if he’s around when the Bengals pick but I think they could get Sweat in Round 2…at least, it’s more likely. 

• Upvote 1

Here is what I did today.

Amarius Mims Head Shot
PICK: 24 RND: 1 (CIN)
Amarius MIMS
OT Georgia

Brian Thomas Jr. Head Shot
PICK: 56 RND: 2 (CIN)
Brian THOMAS JR.
WR LSU

Michael Hall Jr. Head Shot
PICK: 88 RND: 3 (CIN)
Michael HALL JR.
DT Ohio State

Justin Rogers Head Shot
PICK: 124 RND: 4 (CIN)
Justin ROGERS
DL Auburn

Connor Colby Head Shot
PICK: 161 RND: 5 (CIN)
Connor COLBY
OT Iowa

Zy Alexander Head Shot
PICK: 173 RND: 5 (CIN)
Zy ALEXANDER
CB LSU

Oronde Gadsden II Head Shot
PICK: 202 RND: 6 (CIN)
Oronde GADSDEN II
TE Syracuse

Frank Gore Jr. Head Shot
PICK: 245 RND: 7 (CIN)
Frank GORE JR.
RB Southern Miss

Jontrey Hunter Head Shot
PICK: 254 RND: 7 (CIN)
Jontrey HUNTER
S Georgia State

1 hour ago, CincyInDC said:

So what position do we pick with a win or loss v the turds?

https://bengalswire.usatoday.com/2024/01/01/bengals-stand-2024-nfl-draft-order-playoff-race-elimination/

According to the numbers at Tankathon, the Bengals currently sit with the 16th pick in the first round.

Cincinnati’s three-game streak with Jake Browning last month ripped the Bengals out of contention for a top 10 pick, but they’re still sticking around the top half of the draft no matter what happens next weekend against the Browns.

Right now, the Bengals are one of six teams at 8-8, with four more at 7-9 and five more at 9-7, so tiebreakers should heavily come into play after next week’s games, too.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, spicoli said:

IMG_3431.jpeg

Wingo was pretty dominate (along with the other LSU DL Mason Smith I believe) to close out their bowl win. Brugler has spoken highly of Jackson, said he should be 'high' on a lot of team's lists becuse he has size (325 I think) plus very quick and athletic. Kind of sounds like Reader....

Question - if at our pick we have a choice between say Fuaga/Laptham at RT or Newton at DT (disruptive 3T), who votes for whom?

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Question - if at our pick we have a choice between say Fuaga/Laptham at RT or Newton at DT (disruptive 3T), who votes for whom?

Thats a good question. I’ve got no answer 🤷‍♂️

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Wingo was pretty dominate (along with the other LSU DL Mason Smith I believe) to close out their bowl win. Brugler has spoken highly of Jackson, said he should be 'high' on a lot of team's lists becuse he has size (325 I think) plus very quick and athletic. Kind of sounds like Reader....

I'm going with Fuaga..

We NEED a beastly RT..

He's all that..