Hey Colts Fans! Week

This weekend will be wet with rain likely Saturday and Sunday. Saturday the rain will be scattered showers until it picks up during evening. Sunday morning rain could be heavy, winds gusty and temperatures quickly cooling to upper 30s. Depending on the falling temperatures and when the precipitation moves out, we could see snow showers and a mix setting up Sunday morning into afternoon.

1 hour ago, Le Tigre said:

Nothing to it, Harry. We’ve seen worse right? 

“I golf in this kind of weather!”

—-Old person’s go-to toughness ditty

I still have my Freezer Bowl ticket.  Framed.

I bet you do, too.

These snarky wise ass whippersnappers can just get off 

my lawn and kiss my grass. :liberalmedia:

:ninja: for clarification because said in jest and no offense intended

Stealers-Patriots on TNF right now.

Belichek is known for tailoring his defense to take away his opponent's best offensive player, but he's really going to have his hands full trying that tonight..... the Stealers have no best offensive player to neutralize.

Trubisky?  Not good enough to be the starter and has to deal with being behind Pick-It on the depth chart?

Pickens? A primmadonna who throws fits if balls don't land right in his breadbasket, and who can't unscrew his head after messing up and not bothering to keep his feet inbounds?

Johnson?  If he's not the target he takes the play off?

That RB whose name I can't remember?

The TE, Frankenmuth?

Seriously?  Not a single "best" player on the field.

11 hours ago, Le Tigre said:

You've obviously never woken up every morning and realized.... "Aw hell, Indiana again."

Corduroy leisure suits were invented here. They play Plinko for recreation.  Their license plates used to encourage residents to "Wander" around.  They boo their own injured players.  Corn and soybeans everywhere there isn't urban blight - except in Bloomington where it's everywhere that there aren't passed out college Liberal Arts doofuses.

I've been here two decades.  If I were a highly-paid pro athlete in Indiana I'd be AT LEAST an alcoholic, if not a heavy drug user too.  I just don't make enough money on my Navy pension to support those kind of expensive habits.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, saphead said:

The Pats immediately march down the field to take a 7-0 lead at the cow pasture. lol

I lost Rhamondre Stevenson, Tank Dell, and Christian Kirk last week and lost by 10 - facing a must-win this week to make the playoffs and I had to start Zeke.

So, I'm okay with that first drive.  :)

1 hour ago, AmishBengalFan said:

You've obviously never woken up every morning and realized.... "Aw hell, Indiana again."

Corduroy leisure suits were invented here. They play Plinko for recreation.  Their license plates used to encourage residents to "Wander" around.  They boo their own injured players.  Corn and soybeans everywhere there isn't urban blight - except in Bloomington where it's everywhere that there aren't passed out college Liberal Arts doofuses.

I've been here two decades.  If I were a highly-paid pro athlete in Indiana I'd be AT LEAST an alcoholic, if not a heavy drug user too.  I just don't make enough money on my Navy pension to support those kind of expensive habits.

Made the same observation but have deleted it on seeing you've already covered the subject.  I will humbly add that Indiana is still the only place where I've witnessed burning crosses with my own eyes & I grew up in the South.  Yeeee-ikes.

Stealers host 2-10 Arizona.  Lose

Stealers host 2-10 New England.  Lose

They were what we knew them to be.  Without a doubt, the worst 7-4 team the league has ever seen.  They are still 7-6, making them the worst 7-6 team the league has ever seen.

Fuck them.  Fuck them running.  7-10 would be a fitting ending.  Put them out of our misery.

FB_IMG_1702009396801.jpg

Every time a Steeler fan cries an angel gets his wings.

3 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

This was a (sort of) unexpected treat. 

Even with a win on Sunday though, I’m not certain it moves the playoff needle in the Bengals favor with regards to the Stealers? 

Not yet.

Division tiebreakers come first, and we're 0-1 against them and are 0-4 in the North.  We will likely lose all tiebreakers to all North teams this year - we need a better record.  Even if we draw level with them and CLE this weekend, we're still 4th in the North and behind them in the Wild Card.