WEEK 15: vs VIKINGS (GameDey thread)

When you win a very close overtime game like that, there are a million small plays that determine the outcome. Here is one that might have went unnoticed. When Jones got crushed and lost the ball on that punt return at the end of the 4th quarter, it was Iosivas was the one who beat everyone to the ball and fell on it. If he doesn't recover the muffed punt, Minnesota gets to kick an easy FG to win the game in regulation.

• Upvote 5

17 minutes ago, dex said:

When you win a very close overtime game like that, there are a million small plays that determine the outcome. Here is one that might have went unnoticed. When Jones got crushed and lost the ball on that punt return at the end of the 4th quarter, it was Iosivas was the one who beat everyone to the ball and fell on it. If he doesn't recover the muffed punt, Minnesota gets to kick an easy FG to win the game in regulation.

I didn't even see it hit anybody, was there an angle that showed it hit a Bengal?

1 hour ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Okay.  I get that.  But what does it have to do with cash register receipts?  Is this one of those memes you kids enjoy so much?

Yes, they are using a meme to express slang.  They have receipts on those who doubted them, but that also their play is receipts about all they have been saying about themselves.

Receipts in this way is a form of proof/evidence

1 hour ago, dex said:

Iosivas is a full-time baller.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, New Jersey Bengal said:

Sad my son's favorite player looks like we have to draft a DT in the draft 

Yeah, that looks to be the case. 
I love Browning to death for what he’s doing but if somebody is willing to make us a crazy offer, they really need to do it. They’re gonna need all the picks they can get. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Yeah, that looks to be the case. 
I love Browning to death for what he’s doing but if somebody is willing to make us a crazy offer, they really need to do it. They’re gonna need all the picks they can get. 

Absolutely.

I say hes better than any rook next year and beyond.

Hell Katy might want multiple high picks..

Could be a win win trade.

Indy throttles the team from near West Virginia.

The AFC Playoff standings at this moment:

(1) Baltimore (10-3) North

(2) Miami (9-4) East

(3) Kansas City (8-5) West

(4) Jacksonville (8-5) South

(5) Cleveland's Current Football Team (8-5) Wild Card #1

(6) Cincinnati (8-6) Wild Card #2

(7) Indianapolis (8-6) Wild Card #3

Projected Pairings:

BYE - (1) BAL

(7) IND (8-6) at (2) MIA (9-4)

(6) CIN (8-6) at (3) KCC (8-5)