Black Monday and Coaching changes (non Bengals related)

8 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

He's only ever been their LB coach and only for 4 years. No coaching experience before that.

Hell be gone in a few years.

See, that's what I was thinking. People on Twitter are going all out to praise that hire, and his lack of experience was the first thing that came to mind, and it had me confused. I'm glad I'm not the only one who is skeptical. Hopefully we get them early next year, so maybe they won't have their act together yet. 

• Upvote 1

Having apparently given up on pushing for an investigation into Burrow's injury costing him money on a parlay he had "allegedly" placed on the Bengals, NBC trotted-out disgraced insider Mike Florio at halftime of the Clones-Toxins game, who reported that Mike Tomlin is considering retirement.

Consider the source when deciding the veracity of this rumor.

3 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Having apparently given up on pushing for an investigation into Burrow's injury costing him money on a parlay he had "allegedly" placed on the Bengals, NBC trotted-out disgraced insider Mike Florio at halftime of the Clones-Toxins game, who reported that Mike Tomlin is considering retirement.

Florio bet on us?

I know Portnoy did, but I had not heard Florio did.

7 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Floria has become a tool.

Another blah blah guy who's opinions mean squat now.

So many of them but he's in the mix.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Florio bet on us?

I know Portnoy did, but I had not heard Florio did.

Woah, hold up.. Is gambling bad? Are you suggesting that people inside the sport should maybe not be betting on it? :ninja:

6a0115709f071f970b01347faeeae7970c.jpe

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

On 1/12/2024 at 12:25 PM, HereSince68 said:

..then lou or than lou?

The word ‘rather’ in that post should have been your contextual clue as to the intention of the poster. 

If your intention was to be grammar guy, then whatever floats your boat I guess but definitely cringe worthy. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, IKOTA said:

What about Jim Harbaugh to Dallas? 

Or Billicheck to Dallas? Can go from working for one pervert to another. 

On Harbaugh..Chargers Washington and Chicago should be of interest to him.

Billicheck should retire and go fishing with Lou Saban.

• Upvote 1

Harbaugh knows that you need a QB in this league. So he will go to the Chargers with Herbert and get them turned around fairly quickly.

I think Belicheat likely goes to Dallas and fails spectacularly. And they part ways in 2 years. His "genius" was more Brady than anything else. And it now shows. 

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Harbaugh knows that you need a QB in this league. So he will go to the Chargers with Herbert and get them turned around fairly quickly.

I think Belicheat likely goes to Dallas and fails spectacularly. And they part ways in 2 years. His "genius" was more Brady than anything else. And it now shows. 

I just can't imagine Jerrah giving Belichick the degree of control he's likely to demand.  The Cowboys HC is just "the help" as far as he's concerned.

• Upvote 1