If he was - you’d think he’d retire so Carolina wouldn’t have to take on so much dead money. Of course it could be a power play by him to make sure he gets all of his guarantees.

He seemed pretty discontent being there last year.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JC said:

If he was - you’d think he’d retire so Carolina wouldn’t have to take on so much dead money. Of course it could be a power play by him to make sure he gets all of his guarantees.

He seemed pretty discontent being there last year.

Post concussion amnesia sounds pretty bad. 

• Upvote 1

Jonnu signed with Dolphins. Takes one of the teams that needed a TE away but he signed for up to (who knows what that means) 2 years 10M. I am not sure I go there for him. I would for Fant. I was kind of hoping for Jonnu or Logan Smith to make it easy to draft Bowers 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Hunter Henry back to the Patriots. 3 years 27 million

Jeez...I'm seriously wondering how much it's gonna take to bring back Sample and Hudson at this point

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Those contract numbers get reported at their max value. It takes a few days until they are filed with the union for the actual numbers to come out. Sort of like how Gesicki was supposedly making 8 mil from the Pats last year when it was 4 mil plus incentives.

• Upvote 1