Round 1 Discussion: 2024 NFL Draft

Big fella might have the highest ceiling of anyone in the draft. Certainly of any of the OL. 

Stinks he probably isn’t playing next year but I’d expect day two guys to be significant contributors next year.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

One second before the selection, it came to me what I wanted....protection for Joe Burrow and started getting scared they wouldn't go that route.

They've been successful with the FA additions of the Brown;s and the FA additions of the Alex's.   This is another 1st Rounder who won't start, but that's OK....it's been their plan and they are sticking to it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Kingspoint said:

One second before the selection, it came to me what I wanted....protection for Joe Burrow and started getting scared they wouldn't go that route.

They've been successful with the FA additions of the Brown;s and the FA additions of the Alex's.   This is another 1st Rounder who won't start, but that's OK....it's been their plan and they are sticking to it.

If a Brown goes down, he might have to play.

8 minutes ago, Kingspoint said:

I'm just curious how they are thinking short and long term with this pick.

Best thing for Mims his rookie season?  Good health for the Brown twins.  let him develop for 2025.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JC said:

Big fella might have the highest ceiling of anyone in the draft. Certainly of any of the OL. 

Stinks he probably isn’t playing next year but I’d expect day two guys to be significant contributors next year.

He will get snaps. Brown hasn't played all season except 3 times in his career

• Upvote 1